Friday, May 05, 2006

Wrong One

Urgh... I bought the wrong lip balm...

Due to the contractors surveying my house, i couldnt get to the meeting place sooner... Coz u see, i wanted to get flower for my date, it was meant to be a surprise... So i hurried the flower, then rushed to watsons, grabbed e things i wanted to get and hurried to the restaurant entrance... All the time, hiding the flower...

So in the midst of e messiness, i bought e wrong lip balm... Correct brand but wrong how u say? I duno how to say, aiyah supposed to get e blue one, i took e red one... Sigh... Lucky didnt cost me much...

I bought my body scrub and also e foundation... I think i got the right shade tis time... I used eye judgement instead, coz e shade i bought ran out of tester... I dropped 2 shades lighter... Lol... Just tested it on my hand and it seemed gd, but hand not accurate one, dun do tt... But then i am still wearing my makeup, so cannot test it yet...

Yes, i just got home 45 mins ago... Sent my date home, so sweet of me, its been awhile...

We had a great time... More tmr... I am so tired... My eyes are so red...

No comments: