Monday, May 15, 2006

Moi Sis Bday

Its my sis's bday... She just came back from Bangkok and she bought so many stuffs... She got me a cheap looking but nice bracelet... She said it looks like fr Topshop but then it looked tarnished... Quite me, coz there r green stones... I like... Would love it if its more chunky... I wanna get charm bracelet...

I gave her a beads hp pouch wif strap and a purple hp chain (very nice, i love it myself, but wun get it for my own due to e price)... I am going to get her Hello Kitty Chocs tis x'mas... Gosh, i am wondering wat to get her next yr already...

She also bought alot of alcohol... Hmm, i saw 3 long cans of my fav stout, Murphys which is only available at duty free... Or so i heard... Duno i can take one can or not... Got to ask her humbly... Heh...

My son was too excited to see her, so he peed on e floor... He peed all over under my pc table... Yup, i moved my pc table to e living rm again... He does tt when hes super happy or super excited... Only when he used to see my big sis and her...

I am very hungry today... Duno y, maybe coz ive not been really eatin these 2 weeks, and my body wan to get all the food back...

I will start cooking tmr again... Ate my mum's dinner jus now... Too oily n salty...

I got not much money left... Sigh... I spent so much last week... Shall see wat i can do...