Monday, May 15, 2006

HYDEXGACKT Dreams

Last wk, I met up wif SZ, and she was saying about HYDE and i asked, "U noe about him?"... She replied, "Of coz, u tok so much about him in ur blog!"... Lol... But she doesnt really noe how HYDE and Gackt look like apart from e few pics i posted of HYDE...

Anyways, last thurs, when we went shopping, i told her lets go HMV for awhile... Coz i wanted to see HYDE's albums... Then i went to see see look look liao and i also showed her Gackt & Miyavi... I happily told her, "Okie, enuff liao, can go now!" and left e shop... And she said i was like taking a peep at my secret lover and then left happily lidat... Hahaha...

Well, i admitted its true anywas... Heh... I was smiling all the way out...

Then later on in the evening, while she was at the washroom, i was waiting for her outside one toy shop... Then i started thinking about HYDE... Then tis couple passed by me and the guy gave me a very funny look... I then turned to my reflection n saw tt i was actually smiling not knowingly... And tt guy actually thot i smiled at him... Male's ego!!!

Then i told her so much about Gackt tt day... Muahahahha... I knoe him inside out lor!!!

I usually only intro Gackt to girls, coz girls somehow are easily obsessed wif him... HYDE is my personal fav, so i dun share... Hahahah...

Anyways, on fri morning... I was dreaming and then suddenly i saw at a very far view, theres Gackt... But just at tt moment, i was woken up by a call... I swear i was cursing at the caller...

Then sat we went out and watched Poseidon... More about Poseidon & Hostel soon... THen she came to sleepover... And i showed her many many pics of Gackt, HYDE & Mana... I like Mana coz hes pretty... Victorian classic lollita, i like!!! But his legs r so skinny, i often wonder how guy's legs can be lidat... Even much skinnier than girls...

Anyways, Gackt is 180cm, 60KG... I never thot any tall guys could be skinnier... Until i noe Miyavi... Miyavi is 185cm and 57kg!!! How crazy is tt!!! I bet girls at 185 weighs heavier than tt!

I loaded Moon Child for SZ to see... And then we slept wif a heavy heart... Coz everybody died in the show mah... I like duno watch how many times liao tt movie...

And she actually said, "Since Gackt wrote tt story, after watching tt movie, i seemed to understand him better!"... Haha...

The next morning we woke but were both tired... So we went back to sleep... In tt very short time, i dreamt like ages... But then i dreamt of HYDE & Gackt... But i cant remember...

Last night, i slept for 12hrs!!! I cant believe i was tt tired...

But i dreamt of both of them again... Tis time i remember... But it was a confusing one...

I dreamt tt i was studying my old secondary (AMKSS) but then the sch building was my Yishun Primary Sch... And then i am of class 3/1 but it consists of my poly mates as well, Navin, Weiyong, Din, whom i am not close wif somemore...

Anyways, for some reason, Gackt came to sg and studied in my sch... He was of class 3/5... In tt class consisted of my sec bitchy netball girls, who were so possessive about him tt they dun allow any other girls to be near him... SZ was in tt class too...

And hes in his black suit somemore... So funny...

So we had tis project work thingy and the teams could consist of mixed classes... Somehow, my leader, think its Navin, he actually chose Gackt... Muahahahha... I was so happy when i found out but pretended i dun care... Lol...

Then we wanted to haf a grp meeting in e class, so we sent one guy to contact Gackt... I wanted to do it but they did it be4 me... *sob*... Then suddenly, Gackt, in his suit, came barging into our classrm... He is so gd looking... But looks abit different... I pictured him wifout make up and he looked so chinese...

We discussed and meanwhile i took many secretive glances at him... Lol... I almost died... We were going to do the project later in the evening in sch...

And then e dream moved to another sub dream... We were on a bus, going somewhere, together wif a big grp pf schmates... Then, somehow i went to borrow e washroom of a apartment and suddenly Gackt kept knocking on my door, asking me to be quick, etc... I was pooing and had to use my leg to hold e door, in case he broke e door, which he nearly did...

Anyways, when i was done... I crossed to e apartment next to it where everybody gathering at e sofa area... And suddenly Gackt sang Happy Birthday to me... Hahaahah... I realised it was aug 14 and i had no idea how Gackt found out since ive not had e chance to tok to him yet... We ate some food n cake... Then i went to chat wif Gackt... And i found out e 1st apartment i went to was where hes staying now...

Afterwards, we all left to go back sch... And somehow, i was walking wif Gackt alone... So we tok for a long time... I asked him how cum hes in sg, and y was he in my sch, how he find sg, etc... It was so magical...

Next we went to do our project, and we were filming car scenes at our quadrangle... And alot of stunts were shot... THen i realised HYDE was in our grp... We had camp fire and he kept singing wif his guitar... I asked Gackt to sing but he doesnt wan to... He said he doesnt really like singing in real life other than for shows... Lol...

HYDE was e star of our video... He was e driver too... We were shooting mtvs or sort, and of coz, using HYDE's song... But i disagreed wif e grp and insisted they use both Gackt and HYDE...

Later on, Gackt went to haf a photo shoot, organised by our mandai zoo... He was cross-dressed... Gosh, i still remember his look in his red gown...

The dream went on... But not impt to continue... So basically tts it.. A day in sch wif HYDE & Gackt... Hiak hiak...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site
»