Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dream: Hideout At Raffles City

I always dream of war invasion in sg... No idea y...

Ive stopped dreaming of HYDE & Gackt so it was back to my usual... I dreamt of a recurring dream, i can dream a dream many times...

Me and a gal (probably my close fren) and her baby, we were shopping... But somewat, later on we headed over to the hdbs and weird things started to happen... While i was leaning against the corridor wall, after some comotion, 2 guys appeared from one of e household and e 5 of us stuck together after tt...

Then coz we were on a high level, we could see that sg was being invaded (i think by supernatural beings)... So anyways, there were explosions etc, and e 1st thing tt came into our mind was to rush to the nearest NTUC and stock up some food for running...

Since it was already so chaotic, theres no need to pay... U can see everyone was doing the same... But becoz we r on the move to run away, all we could carry were 2 heavy baskets... And i got to say, it was fun n it feels gd to take anything u like without paying... Haha...

I haf no idea y but i actually said, "I saw fr TV be4, most imptly we got to take more chocolates!!!"... Lol, duno is it becoz of LOST or not... Haha... But my craving for chocs appeared in my dream, i even opened one while we were stocking up... Needless to say i took mostly dark choc... Seemed like i still think of myself in my own dream... Haha... I took all the dark toblerone i could find...

We needed to take some veges but preferably those tt doesnt spoil fast... We also took bananas which was a bad choice... It fills stomach but they were damn heavy... The last i took were some carrots... All the while i was thinking e food could only last us for weeks n we r on our own after tt... And i was very nervous and kept my cool... We had to find a way to survive...

Anyways, there we started to run and there is a place somehow we were all running or hiding... Everyone is in their grps in tis area... We were sort of like waiting or camping in tis place...

But becoz i dreamt of tis dream be4, i did not wan the dream to end e way it did last time... The next thing's going to happen was tt some ghosts or something like a pack of dark clouds would sweep over us, reducing our population... They would minimise all the grps to be 3 n suck e lives of the rest away...

The last time, my close fren (its not SZ, coz look different) died... So i was bent on not letting her die tis time... So i told my grp to split... The 2 guys by themselves and me n close fren n baby together so tt we would be spared...

And it did happen... The clouds swept over us, and killed many ppl... We were saved... But somehow i think the baby was a burden to my brain's creativity, so along e way, my head decided to take out tt character... Lol... And when my head did tt, my close fren became SZ...

The dream moved on... It changed... Me n SZ were back in the supermarket, n tis time we decided to just stay n hide there since theres abundance of food... We both agreed it is also alright if we just live as long as we can there and die... (Much like Dawn Of The Dead)... We settled ourselves in a corner where there was also hidden storage warehouse where we thot we would hide ourselves in when there is danger...

We lived lidat for days... I am not sure whether it was fun or not... But i knew i was sick of cold food...

And then somehow the dream started to change, instead of just being a normal supermarket, there were clothes, shoes n accessories etc... More ppl started to camp in tis place like we do... Coz i think more n more ppl found out about e invasion n thot of tis idea... I saw them starting to wear the clothes on e rack, and so i decided to do e same... I was wearing tshirt n a pair of jeans... I saw a new jeans of my size and decided to change into it...

Later on, i saw a top i like and i changed into it too... A oversized baby doll white top...

Me & SZ were no longer together... And then my brain registered tt tis is e basement of Raffles City... Becoz e place was getting more n more crowded, i decided to leave and see if theres anything on the outside world...

I went outside, and life still went on for some places coz they still didnt noe about e invasion...

I met a small grp of guys and i told them about the whole situation... They did not believe me and so i brought them to town areas where everyone shd be working to find the buildings abandoned... It was at night though... Then we stopped a car and convinced the grp of guys in e car to join us...

Meanwhile we saw the empty streets wif occasional taxi drivers (they still haf no idea)... We split and headed back to Raffles City which i told them we could stay there for a short while and there is food...

Meanwhile we passed by many roadside stalls (business as usual, ignorant customers still eating)... Whenever i passed by one table i would grab their food wif my hand and eat it... Hmm, it felt so gd eating warm food... They thot i was crazy so they did not chase after me...

But then meanwhile some evil forces were stopping us from heading there... And took many lives away... I of coz survived and headed back to Raffles City, which had changed alot inside...

I took a bag (its white n pink branded i still remember) off a push cart, n packed some stuffs for more adventure... I saw many interesting things tt i like but ironically i told myself though they r free now, but i cant take them along...

I went back to the supermarket to bring her away...

Then my dream somehow ended there... Very scary one... The road towards Raffles City was full of evil obstacles, i had to fight so hard and ended up all the guys tt followed me died... *waste my time* Shouldnt haf left in e 1st place...

I think i was indeed very hungry last night...