Thursday, May 04, 2006

Killings, And More

The contractors just left... They were very surprised landlord not ard, coz they need some decisions about e upgrading... Lol... The only decision i made was to tell them to tear down e kitchen cabinet, coz too old liao... I think we would be getting own contractor to do new cabinets after e upgrading... I think...

These few nights hor, i haf been having nightmares leh... Manslaughter every night... Killing ppl and getting killed every night... Massarce... So much blood, so much death... So much fear... In order to protect my own life and others, i got to start killing too... Too damn sick... Sick to my stomach...

Sometimes its like game, but when we r in e game we can really die like Battle Royale lidat... Survivor game... Sometimes its war, or reality killings...

Urgh...

The MP came knocking on doors tis morning but i was sleeping so i ignored... No, actually they were the impatient one, when i went to the door, they already went next door... So bloody impatient!!! I overheard a guy saying, "Im ur district's nominee..." Or something lidat in mandarin... So i dun even noe hes PAP MP or the opposition...
-_________-"

Then half an hr later, someone knocked my door extremely loud... I went to the door, same thing again... Tt person disappeared... Disturb my sleep only... Now i am so tired...

Ok not toking more, coz i haf a date... Going for dinner and KTV, woohoo~

Gonna go prepare now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Baseball photo wall Polarized lenses lcd Continuous inkjet ink