Saturday, May 20, 2006

Random Thots

My mum had broken up wif her bf... Coz her bf was fired so he wouldnt haf money... I was out KTVing wif SZ on thurs night, and when i returned after midnight, i realised he was still watching tv...

Usually he would be sleeping coz he need to wake up extremely early to work and so i said, "Haven sleep yet ar?" when i came into e house... He then replied tt e movie is nice (although he doesnt understand)...

Then 1 hr later, my mum told me e news when he went inside to sleep...

So sudden eh... My sis thot my mum was pretty heartless...

Anyways, my mum went in M'sia yest morning, and tt guy packed his stuffs and left early noon... He left e house keys on e table...

Today after he left, I then realised no matter whether u like or dislike a person... After living together wif tt person for yrs, u would still feel something for tt person even if u hate him... Maybe it was too sudden... The house kinda felt different... And its also rather strange tt at the same timing, tt person isnt coming back anymore...

Not tt u anticipated ppl coming home after work, its just became a natural thing and u only noticed it when things changed...

Maybe i am at home too much... I am becoming like my son... I wonder how my son would take it... Its like he didnt even bid goodbye to my son... Coz my son doesnt noe hes not coming back anyways... And my son yest night also waited for him to return at tt sensitive timing...

But its good to be in a house of females only again... My son isnt so close wif him, so i think he would forget him eventually...

E ktv was ok, i realised it was rather taxing for my lungs (i just recovered though still coughing n sneezing)... I can feel it... Sigh, old liao old liao...

I think i may catch Da Vinci Code next week... SZ dun wan to watch (coz she already noe e story) so i would go catch it myself... I wonder how many ppl are going to catch it since well, Christians & Catholics haf already boycotted tis movie and are not supposed to watch anything tt suggest any doubts about their faith...

I thot its pretty dumb tt they even tried to stop tis movie fr screening... But I also thot it was pretty dumb to try to stop Passion of Christ last time... Since Passion Of Christ is just re-enacting wat e bible said, ok, maybe they edited but it was to their religious favor anyways... If their god exists, i believe he would be so moved by e sheer number of ppl who weeped in tt movie, young or old, male or female...

But obviously, those who didnt cry were not non believers... So tt included myself... Watching tt movie had alot of assumptions... They assumed u noe about their religion, well coz majority of ppl are in tt religion... If not tt i knew more than other non believers, if not u wouldnt even be able to understand wat e heck is goin on...

I was hoping for a part 2 though, coz tt movie ended on a clifthanger... It ended when Jesus was resurrected... He poped out from his coffin and end liao... I wan to see e miracles he do later mah...

I already heard fr many christians who went to watch out of curiosity or ignorance and said the "truth" is crap, etc, and tt it strengthened their believe in their god much more now... Watever, its just a movie, adapted fr a "novel"...

I hope e movie is not too slow n boring coz obviously i read e book mah... But i still wan to catch it...

No comments: