Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Back Early

My mum went back M'sia earlier today (1 day early) coz shes angry over bf for drinking till so late last night and returning in the middle of e night...

She initially only intended to go in tmr... Tis morning while i was still sleeping, she came in and said shes so sick of seeing his face, so shes going back earlier...

Then few hrs ago, her bf came back, then i realised hes not working today... No wonder my mum left...

It wasnt comfortable with him and me alone in the house at all... And its worst tt i moved my computer to e living room... Otherwise i can just lock myself in my room like usual... At least i feel safer... No matter, i tolerated the pressence wif my manga (i am finishing the last few chapters) and loud jap music...

No mood for other things at all...

We dun tok coz he cannot communicate in english or mandarin... He only speak hokkien, which i dun really understand... It is so hard to communicate in simple chinese words... Even so, most of the time, he doesnt understand...

Anyways, i just realised he doesnt noe my mum left... He still thot its tmr, and was waiting for my mum to come back... He just asked me, "Mum go out arh?"... I then told him tt she went back M'sia liao...

He had a shock on his face, i didnt really wan to look at him but he was really surprised... I wonder wat were e thots tt ran thru his mind? Was he thinking y she left earlier without telling him? Or was he thinking great, he can go drinking till very late tonight then?

I wonder whether he even noe tt my mum is angry wif him...

I wanted to tell him "She left coz she angry wif u mah!"... But of coz i didnt, i doubt he understands anyways...

Hes out now... Hope he doesnt come back too drunk later in the night...

Earlier in the day while i was still sleeping, i received a call (eldest sis) to go downstairs to pick up some stuffs... And when she realised i was sleeping, she asked if i would be at home e rest of e day n said she'll pass them to me later and tt i can go back to sleep...

Then hor, 20 mins later... She called again and asked if i was awake... -______-" So relunctantly i said i was and went down to get the stuffs immediately... (ok lah, i am lazy, can?)Well, i didnt even haf enuff time to get back to sleep... And it was so sudden i didnt even manage to wash up...

My flat is going thru upgrading soon (sigh nightmare!!! gotta move out for 8 days, duno where to stay then)... The contractors would be coming on thurs to take photos n measurements... So i would be stuck at home... Anyways, i would be stuck at home for quite some time coz of my son... Cant be out for the whole day... Nobody's home...

Sigh...

No comments: