Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back

I feel much better now...

Well at least my fever had gone down... I need not sleep on my bed whole day.... I can breathe thru my nose some times... & I can move my body ard... Well at least i can wake up 7 am in the morning and download stuffs... Coz i slept too much... Even wif drowsy pills, i couldnt sleep last night...

My flu and cough are still there though... And my cough is very bad tis time...

I told my sis last night in a very weird voice, "Ur virus is so poisonous! I haf not been so sick for so long liao!"...

True i haf been sick often, but not like tis time...

I couldnt even move, lucky i no need see doc, coz i am sure i couldnt even walk downstairs... And i cant even tok...

I cannot speak properly... And it is damn frustrating when my family knoe i am sick and yet they still wan to chit chat... And coz i cannot exert energy, whenever i reply, they go, "HUH?", "HUH?", "HUH?"... Which annoyed me even more...

It takes great pain to try to speak ok? Luckily nobody calls me lately... Except SZ who called when i was sleeping on my very 1st day of illness...

I hate to be seriously sick... Coz it makes me feel very lonely... I can deal wif being alone... Just tt when i am sick or when i am buying my groceries (heavy bags!), i feel lonely... I think these are e only times when i feel i dun wan to be alone...

Then again, ironically, when i am attached and sick, i felt lonely... So i would rather feel lonely when im single than attached... Becoz u feel even more lonely when u r attached n sick and plus heartaches...



No matter, i am glad i went thru it...

Being seriously sick always makes me feel like dying in the process... I wonder how ppl can go thru e sufferings of cancer n other sorts for yrs...

My mum bought me roti prata!!! Does anyone noe i am still sick? Even though i speak wif a horrible scratchy coarse voice, she said, "Aiya, recover liao lah!"... "Eat spicy food confirm cure faster!"...

She said the prata is for my lunch today, coz she wan to go out, lazy to cook porridge... But duno i wake up so early so change to my beakfast, so relunctantly shes cooking my porridge for lunch and dinner now be4 she go shopping... -_-"

Ive been eating plain porridge for lunch and dinner for e past 3 days... SZ, ur fav!!! And i am so sick of it... No more teochew porridge for e rest of the yr...

I hope i am back, stronger! Lol...

No comments: