Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No HYDE

I seriously thot i would dream of HYDE yest... Well coz i was day n night dreaming about him, and i had been dealing wif my illness for the past 3 days wif repeat playing of songs from his 3 solo albums, day n night... Till my mp3player abit crazy liao... Might be time to change... But it still can last an other 1 and half yr i believe...

Do u noe i can fall asleep listening to HYDE's rock music? Somehow his songs are lullaby to me... I cant sleep wif Gackt's rock songs though, coz his songs are too noisy... And he sing too loudly, lol... If i managed to fall asleep, he would no doubt wake me up wif his next song... Hahahah... Dun even mention Miyavi... Heavy metal rock music are annoying when u r sick, and his hyperactiveness makes me dizzy... But all would be well when i recover...

I compiled HYDE's 3 solo albums coz i wanna hear the difference, and his improvements... I'll leave tt to another entry another day... Also i wanna review his latest album, Faith, which was released early May... Hes going Taiwan soon for a solo concert i predict... I am so jealous... I wish i can teleport myself there...

Anyways, I thot to myself, i would definately see him in my dreams last night as a matter of factly... But then hor... I dreamt about everything, our conversations (we speak in english in my dreamings), the things in our conversations, his wife, his kid... Just dun haf him lor!!! I am so angry!!!

Y cant u appear in my dream as arranged? Urgh... Haha... Anyways not ur fault lah...

I just watched his old singles, Horizon PV coz i read alot of his fans kept saying its creepy and sort... But then hor, where got creepy? Wats so creepy about it? I dun get it at all... So disappointing, i was expecting creepy special effects but there were none except to hint tt he is dead... But he still look like him mah, so wats creepy about it?

Micheal Jackson's ghost look creepy i agree... Oh btw, they kinda look alike u noe... I haf the pictures...

My mum just said she wans to share the prata... I told her to eat all if she wans and she grumbled... Duh...

No comments: