Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cant Sleep

I cant sleep... Urgh... I was woken up by sms and then i couldnt sleep... I meeting SZ in the noon, and i am still not tired now... But then if i sleep at 8 or 9, i confirm cannot wake up to meet her... I shall wear flats later, in case i tired... Lol...

I cannot watch anime also, coz my sis sleepin i cannot on the sound... I moved my com back coz its too hot outside... And also its not fruitful anyways... I will need to off the air con soon and then open the door for my son to go pee n poo...

Now tt theres no guys in my house i am so happy, at least i dun feel uncomfortable wif my room door open (for my son)... And i dun haf to care wat i wear at home or how i look like... I go braless at home, and so when theres guys ard, its damn irritating...

Anyways, i am watching some clips (muted) wif subtitles... But somehow, i seem to hear small frequencies of them speaking... I think i am mad... Must be lack of sleep...

Few days ago, i dreamt of having incest relationship wif my uncle (my mum's bro, actually not incest coz they r not blood related, but definately morally wrong) ! Secret affair somemore... If its not the wrong kind of person, i much loved e dream... I was in a cold weather country, and its so comfortable cuddling or be physically close wif ppl there... Also, i was exploring the neighbourhood which was so beautiful, i wish i can jus live there... Lots of bridges, water features, greenery, mountains, trees, etc... I dun mind being trapped there forever...

I haf another new gadget, a pocket size dv camcorder/mp3 player/digi cam/recorder... 4 mega pix... I am going to bring it out later to try... Provided i remember... More about it some other time...

I noe y i last week hungry le, it was pms... Just tt i thot i came already tis mth... Lol... Now im having menses, and sigh, i hate going out wif menses but no choice... During pre menstrual period, one week be4 i would feel very hungry and never seem to feel full or haf lots of craving... Then now dun haf those feelings liao but im hungry now though... As in real hungry...

I wonder wat we would be having for dinner tonight... To sacrifice n eat gd food or not??? Hmm... I think i will go eat e 2 bucks taiwan oyster mian xian for lunch myself, coz SZ confirm eat liao then meet me... If not then i eat instant noodle liao then meet her... Aiyah duno lah, more hungry now...

I feel like watching The Core again... Coz i saw one of e movie's character in a commercial trailer on tv just now... Maybe if i dun sleep then i watch after my sis wake up... Which is still 1 hrs plus away... She hor, work at 9, can wake up at 830 then still can bath and makeup somemore... I got to wake 1 hr earlier than her every time... Plus i dun bath in the morning... Must practise more speed making up...

2 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

u opposite of me! my pms i totally no appetite one...can survive on one chocolate bar a day, cos so nauseous! anyway braless rocks!! u men know how long we have to suffer since we have lumps of fat!! no air!!!!! only time is during 5 min of shower! the 23hours 55min must wear!

well apply to most people anyway...hahhhaha

Celestine said...

Ya, different gals different type of pms, which makes us so complicated for men to get it, haha...

Yea, i am into braless since e young days... Just tt now older liao, boobs will start to sag... Lol, so will wear more bra now...