Friday, May 05, 2006

Wonderful Night

I was totally shagged n knocked out e moment i got on my bed tis morning... I didnt realised how tired i was until i felt my body giving way n sleeping 1st even be4 my brain...

I did not even respond to my hp alarm... I slept very deep... Cant remember wat i dreamt though... Luckily not fillet o fish again... Lol... Its gd tt i dun haf work or date today, if not i confirm miss it one...

My sis bf bought me food today... So i ate late lunch early dinner? Dun think i'll cook later, lazy...

Yest while on e train, i smsed my date saying, "We eat sushi? I very long no eat le!"... And the reply was, "Me also! I was already thinking of tt! Already envisioned myself eating tt later! Haha!"... Something along tt line...

Very happy tt we ate sushi (my fav), 1 and 1/2 hrs of dinner time is never enuff for us... Kinda rush for me, coz i haf too many things to say... Either i got no time to taste my food properly or no time to tok... Haha... But food was especially good yest, duno y...

Then we headed for KTV... I had a great time... It was more enjoyable than my last one, though at the same place, wif e same person... The last time we came out feeling so sian, tis time we were both excited n happy...

I sang all the songs i wanted to except two songs... But nvm, next time sure haf one...

I sang alot of newer songs tis time... I made the effort to go learn one lor... I usually sing old songs haha... And then i sang alot of female songs n duets tis time... I usually sing alot of male songs, coz somehow i like male songs better... There are more gd males songs than female songs...

I was singing and at some pts i couldnt recognise my voice... Lol... I realised coz i wasnt used to me singing female songs... Haha, forgot tt i sounded like tt... And my date laughed at me when i said tt... Coz i was singing e verse and suddenly i paused n said, "Eh? i sing one ar?" ( i tok it was e female singer) and my date said, "Ya lah!"...

And then the room we got was so romantic... Got view somemore lor... If u stand or sit high up on the sofa, u can sing n enjoy e view (though view wasnt very appealin but it was very romantic)... The room is huge somemore... I think i got medium room instead... No more kbox... Lol... Tis has got to be my fav ktv outlet...

Then i went to my date's neighbourhood and we sat and tok for hrs... I interrupted our conversation to sms Jul, Happy Birthday wor... Heh... Hope she haf a good bday tis yr!

After i sent my date back (how nostalgic), i walked past tis cheers outlet, and e cheers person said "Morning" to me when i walk past... So sweet...

I was walking further coz i wan to save alittle on my midnight cab fare... I was walking walking then suddenly one cab just pulled over for me... So i hopped on... And then meanwhile, the driver and i chatted... He tried to use english to chat me up so i appreciated it coz i can tell he cant really speak e language...

We had quite abit of laughs toking about the speeding cameras, summons, etc... Oh i got a surpise when i got on the cab, coz the uncle was actually listening to Jap pop songs... Haha, so stylo!!! I like!!! He was listening to Smap songs...

The journey was extremely smooth (of coz lah 4+ am in the morning leh)... I reached my place very soon and at a incredible low rate... I only paid 7 bucks including midnight fare... So amazing... Its e lowest ive gotten so far (fr tt place lah)...

In fact, its even lower than the ride from there in the day... Amazing...

Anyways, i went home pleased... I hope the sunflower i gave can last though... Didnt take pic though i had my cam wif me... Lol... Told u i dun use my cam outside, which is y i shd get e new one... Hhaha..

Then i saw rm sent Jul white roses wor, nice right? Told u white roses very nice liao... Sigh, i am so jealous, i also wan!!!!!

No comments: