Monday, May 08, 2006

Bull's Eyes!

There is a flu virus going ard my house aka my sis, who brought the virus from her bank... It stayed floating minding its own business for 2 weeks, and finally, decided to hit me yest evening... Bull's Eyes! Perfect landin!

For 2 weeks, i wasnt infected, i thot to myself my health has come back and i am strong...

I duno isit coz of the 3 bowls of strong herbal tea i drank day be4, which might be e culprit who somehow screwed up my inner immune system...

Sigh... Tis is bad...

I kept eating medicine n sleep... Tis morning i woke up feeling worst than ever (fever, blocked nose, sorethroat cough, etc)... But now i felt slightly better... I did not see doc, i simple ate the medicine my sis took fr her doc (free one, company pay)...

I hope i can recover tmr... So many things for me to do...

Luckily i went KTV last week... Coz my cold usually wun go away for weeks...

My dear gal had finished her exams, but then she now everyday got tution coz her students having exams soon... Sigh, how to meet lidat?

My sis is going overseas tis week to Thailand...

Oh, i seriously hate those ppl who duno anything bout politics and still claim like they noe n wan to tok about it as if its so cool...

One female said, "Wow, though its pathetic, but the opposition managed to win 2 seats tis time, but its a START! I hope they can make some changes!"

Its like i duno whether to laugh or wat... I merely rolled my eye balls... Wat u mean its a START? U dun even noe about the prev elections even though u r so much older than me meh? *tsk tsk*

For those who duno wat i am toking about and are brave enuff to admit u duno, well, the opposition had been holding on to these 2 seats for the past 3 or 4 elections... They haf been there for about 15 - 20 yrs... More about these in another posts after ive recovered....

Seriously it only makes u look stupid when u make a comment lidat... Even so, i doubt the others found it stupid, for they themselves are also idiots who duno anything about sg politics but pretended to be smart alecs...

Wa, sick still can get angry...

I shall go rest my soul now...

No comments: