Friday, May 26, 2006

My Little Blue Bag

For most females, the little blue bag can make their eyes glow wif excitement...

While i am not tt atas...
(Im toking about e famous color of Tiffany btw, coz guys wouldnt noe wat im toking about)

My own little dark blue bag can do the same for Celestine...



They never change their design, all these yrs the same... Every time i see someone carrying tis, i would feel so excited n wonder wat they bought...

And if my bday is near, and my fren or someone meet me wif tis, i feel even more overwhelmed, coz i noe confirm for me... They noe mah...

When i was a little girl, i mentioned be4 tt i would buy every single piece of Swarovski crystals (one of their series, not all of coz)... And i saved and bought one every few mths... But then, of coz, later my family became broke n all, and obviously i gave tt up... I also collect glass bottles then, which i also gave up...

For the period of time when i stoppd collecting crystals, i thot tt i would carry on after i come out to work... But things do not wait for ppl, those pieces i used to target and love, stopped production one after another...

Seeing them vanished in their catalog yr after yr was simply heart pain then...

I remembered i saw 1 crystal i love during secondary 1, it was a Sun... And there is also a moon... I like the moon better but i felt tt e Moon symbolises sadness whereas Sun represents happiness... As i was going thru a miserable part of my life, i thot tt i shd get the Sun for self encouragement...

But then it cost 70 bucks and i had no money then... So i told my fren if its fated, i would get my happiness eventually... But i was worried it would no longer be there by then... Then u noe ppl will always tell u, "Can one lah, confirm u will be able to buy it in e future"... Stuffs lidat...

I saved, and then i think after 1 yr, i finally set aside some extra money for extra expenses... I mean i got save just tt there r other priorities when u r poor... Tt crystal could not be a priority... It was just but a mere decorative piece of crystal...

And then when e time came, i went to look for it... The Sun had ceased production... No more le... But then i still see alot of the Moons... I felt very sad tt my happiness left me...

Anyways, tt was all in e past...

For me now, i only hope to buy their accessories when i am even older... Those decorative crystals are just not practical anymore... Unless they r significant to me in terms of e design or object...




The name of e gift... Joe & Harry... I dun like e name... Not nice at all...


I got 2 mousy...




For some crazy reason, their eyes looked rather innocent n cute... Although they r just 4 lucky stones...

The crystals look better in real life...



At 1st glance, i dun really like it... Coz like i said, decorative crystals are too impractical for me, coz i cannot display them... Besides, i dun like "cute" stuffs anymore, i am long over tt stage... I like unique and sophisticated small stuffs... But then my appreciation for the gift doesnt reduce though...

Like wat my fren said, "I dun like e gift, but i appreciate the thot."...

But then after playing wif it moren seeing them longer, i thot they were getting cuter n cuter... Then i start to love them even more... Lol...

I love crystals, much more than diamonds, (ok coz i sour grape), anyways, i can imagined my future home to be crystalized... Haha...

So tis is e reason y most of my things contained crystals or diamantes... I am crazy over bling bling... Sparkles!!!

No comments: