Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Overrated

I overestimated my own body... I thot i sort of recovered today liao... So I intended to do some stuffs n chores today... But then the illness hit me back and i felt giddy whole day, might be coz i switched medi... So i ended up doing nothing again... Urgh, and i refused to sleep coz i wanted to sleep early tonight...

Am gonna take more medi and get a good sleep now... Coz tmr i am going out... To shop for presents!!!! I hope i dun end up buying more for myself... Haha...

Hope i feel better tmr... But hack, i am going out anyways...

And i am going to watch Hostel!!! Finally found a companion... Heh, hope e boobies dun turn me off too much... But then only left one place and 2 slots left for e movie... So duno will get to watch or not... Tmr see how... If not then watch Poiseidon... Like Titanic lidat...

I am so excited... I hope i can walk... I would be walking alot in Orchard tmr...

No comments: