Monday, May 29, 2006

X-Men

Continuing fr the last entry... I did went to sleep at 8 and then like i predicted, i didnt managed to wake up... Lol... I couldnt hear my alarm at all somemore...

I was supposed to meet SZ at 130 then at 120, a sms came, and i was woken up by tt... It was SZ, she told me to go walk walk 1st coz she'll be late... I looked at the clock and shocked myself... Oh my, i just woke...

I called her and she turned back home... So i met her 230 instead... I was so shock... Haha...

Anyways, we went Bishan... Didnt managed to eat my mian xian coz theres no table so i skipped lunch... We had Sakae Sushi for dinner... Wanted to eat Ajisan Ramen but then i was wearing white so i didnt wan to dirty myself... I said sushi is cleaner... Lol...

Oh, and i bought a new umbrella finally!!! And i like e design too... Cost $6.90, about a dollar cheaper than wat i originally wanted to buy (e baleno umbrella)...

We decided to catch midnight movie, X-men... But we had like 4 hrs to spare... So we headed for ice cream... Initially intended to just haf it at Bishan's Swensens... But the Q was damn long, so we headed to Yishun's Swensens, and then headed back to Bishan... Which was stupid, coz we could haf just watched e show at yishun then... But we bought e ticks liao, so cant be help...

X-men is gd movie... I cant remember the last one, i can only recall the 1st... But no matter, u dun haf to remember e story to watch tis one... Although the plots not as gd as the prev 2... But no matter, it was a thrilling, interesting ride... You wouldnt feel bored, things happen one after another...

Its pretty sad tt many gd ppl died in tis one... I was very surprised Scott died... He died so suddenly early part of e film... Further more, they didnt even show how he died... But i was also glad tt Jean Grey was alive again, although she died ultimately in the end... Anyways in the comic, Pheonix didnt die...

Lots of death in tis one, but u wun bawl over it, coz they dun give u enuff time to grieve over e characters... Except i fought very hard to fight back my tears for the death of Charles Xavier...

If u do intend to watch it...

PLEASE REMEMBER TO STAY BEHIND TILL AFTER THE CREDITS!!!

The movie continued for a short little while... Though its like only 20 seconds, but its a BIG revelation... And *hint*, it actually relates back to one of the scenes in sch if u dun get it... And then u can go laugh at ur other frenz who were so impatient to leave... Lol... I did, i told my sis and laughed at her... Muahahahah....

Just a handful of ppl stayed behind wif us... Somehow they must haf gotten the news too... I read reviews so i knew... But then I almost left coz i didnt noe whether SZ's willing to wait and also i wasnt sure if the news was reliable or not...

Its just too silly... They shd haf written subtitles to ask ppl to stay... Then again, i am also thankful for the empty cinema n toilets later...

Its not bad, shd be watched... But not for ppl who are biased to the comics... If u dun like the 1st n 2nd, i dun understand y u still wan to catch e 3rd... Those ppl who complained are the hard core comic lovers...

True enuff, they did not follow ur beloved comics... But nevertheless, they came up wif a story... Daredevil followed the comic, and wat happened? Totally trashy, i came out cursing n swearing... And then the comic lovers started defending... Crap... It was so bad it didnt even managed to do a sequel then, wat did it proved? How much can u defend it?

Then we walked from Bishan to my place as usual... Near 1 hr, it was faster coz i was wearing slippers, i was prepared... I think next time i meet SZ i shd carry slippers in my bag jus in case... Lol...

Then meanwhile half way, i knew i was bitten by mosquitoes... But i dun wan to scratch it... Then when i waited wif SZ for the night rider, i went to scratch it and to my horror, i felt some sticky substance and realised my fingers were smeared wif blood...

I actually bled... Heavily somemore... It was dripping down my leg... Even after cleaning the wound, it continued to bleed for some time... It was creepy, how can a mosquito bite make me bleed so much... DAMN TT MOSQUITO!!! Must be a giant commando!

Wasnt painful, but very itchy... Urgh, hate insects...

No comments: