Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Last Quarter Kagen No Tsuki

(Tis entry is supposed to be yest night but blogger screwed up)

After 12 hrs of searching finding downloading converting, i finally watched the movie tt ive wanted to watch...

Last Quarter Kagen No Tsuki

I also found e manga as well... Heh heh heh...

I am so stubborn, i just wanted to watch it no matter wat, and thus i spent all my time yest loooking for it... Tis is no gd, dun pick up the bad habit! I just finished the whole movie and after tis, i am going to sleep, sigh, wif a heavy heart n swollen eyes though... I hope i dun get nightmares later...

The movie was creepy, the music was so eerie... I had to remove my ear piece several times coz of the haunting tune... The kind where u hear woman whispers or humming is the worst!!!

Chiaki Kuriyama (battle royale 1 & Jap girl in Kill Bill) is the female lead in tis movie... She is so scary... She gave me chills man... Her face alone is a scary thing, duno its gd or bad though... I kinda regreted watching the movie in the middle of the night, alone in the living room... So scary...

The last third of the movie made my chills go away but in exchange, i cried so much... Its so sad... I love tragic love stories... But depending on how u see it, maybe e love isnt a tragic... But it is to me... How worst can it get when u noe e love of ur life is dead, a wandering trapped spirit whereas u r still living in e real world? And hes been waiting for u for so many yrs, alone...

To me, tts very sad...

I am tired now fr all the crying... Ok i shall sleep 1st, will tok about it more later...

The main reason y i insist on catching the 2004 yr old movie is of coz...

U guess?










Coz my HYDE sama is in it mah!!!! Who else? How can any other ghost be as daunting as him???

He is e beautiful, creepy and haunting ghost... I like tis movie more than Moon Child... But then, he just played a very small little part... Less than 10 scenes of him and less than 15 lines... Lol...

Shall read e manga later... Hope its less creepy...

I am craving for Mac's fillet-o-fish burger... In fact, i craved for it so much i actually dreamt of eatting it 2 times in 2 separate dreams 2 days ago... Hahahah... I better go fullfil tis small little craving... But then no chance to eat leh... I think i go claim e burger wif my ezlink pts, then no need to pay mah... *cheapskate*

No comments: