Saturday, May 20, 2006

Baskets Galore

Moi sis came back fr Bangkok wif a huge box, and inside were many many baskets...

Its as though she can sell them off a push cart or something...



These werent the only ones she bought, she gave some away... I was to choose one from tis pile (actually only e 5 in front)... There is one small one something like e small blur one in front but its brown and e plushie is a dog's head... I love tt one but its not practical... Ended up she gave it away even be4 i could take a photo... I am sad... I thot shes gonna keep it...

Anyways, i chose tis one...


So cute... Funny hor, my sis so old liao still buy these kind of things... I wouldnt though... Even if its cheap...

E thing in front is my son's toy...








She gonna put all the baskets in her wardrobe, much like wat i did... I cant imagine how her wardrobe would look like after shes done packing...

Not sure wat i'll put inside tis one... But i noe it would be useful... Tentatively its still parking inside my wardrobe... Tt night i showed SZ my wardrobe and she said, "Wah, really alot of containers!"... Lol...

I need one more tray... Not sure whether to get it or not... I wan the $2 one from Popular...

Anyways, i caught 2 pics of my son's sad face... He was depressed coz i was doing make up and whenever he sees tt he noes i would be going out soon and he would be utterly shattered... Lol


Now my wallpaper...


So poor thing...

I showed my sis e pics but i never said anything... Then she asked me y he like got sad look lidat... Lol... I thot i imagined it when i took them...

Strange tt i actually managed to take pics of him... And so clear somemore u can see his face... I am so proud of my cam... Muahahaha... Maybe hes just depressed, so he posed for me...

No comments: