Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thots Tt Came Out Of My Mouth

TOday, my mum asked me to do some errands , which i rather grumbled about... And i am a honest gal, i actually told her, "Huh, sian, i lazy to go"... Lol... She didnt scold me, she just replied, "U must go out arh, if not ur bones would be stiff, becum more fat, etc..." I am so amazed wif myself tt i actually blurted my actual thots out... Haha...

I would rather do it tmr, coz i was tired... I woke up early tis 2 days okay, and i slept late too... I slept the latest in moi house, n woke up e earliest lor!!! Yea, i am trying to turn my bio clock back tis time for real... But of coz, i did not deny i was lazy, but i wasnt intending to say tt out loud...

Anyways, i did go, despite having a sore eye... But i did forget my hp, and my mum couldnt find me later, i was going to meet her and she thot i had fallen back to sleep at home... And she shouted, "Where got ppl go out never bring hp one?"... Most of the times she went out, she never bring her phone, to which i always scold her n said i cannot find her... Now her turn... Lol...

The thing is she just wan to withdraw money... But then no matter how many times i taught her how to use the atm, she just never bother to remember... So whenever she wans to withdraw, i would haf to do it for her... Besides, tt bank is so far away... And my sis work in a bank somemore, i dun understand y she dun wan to ask her to do it... Her explanation is tt my sis always go drinking, then if she dropped e money, i pay ar? -_-"

Somemore, today she lazy to find her card, so i still go n do bank transfer (though online) to my own acc, then go withdraw... So troublesome for a lazy me... But its great to see suddenly ur broke acc got money, and then gone e next...

Then when i returned, i saw this beautiful fluffy orange cat under my blk... Think its a male, judging fr its behavior... Hes got tis long n big orange tail tts as long as its body, i thot it looked rather unique... Anyways, i was walking past it, and i said out loud, "so cute~~~~"... And the next moment, i actually said, "Feel like chopping off ur tail!"...

OH MY GAWD!!!

What did i just said?

But then its not the chop ur tail violent abusive kind... Its the oh so cute wanna chop ur tail feeling, u noe? U noe? Different, u noe? Hhahaha...

Like how i sometimes find my son very cute and feel like squeezing him to death, but in a cute way, get it?

Nah, nvm... Maybe i watched too many gory movies...

Oh, i received my 1st bday gift of tis yr!!!!!! Muahahahahha... I am so happy... Coz my bday is 3 mths away...

I dun received gifts usually... Most of the time only fr my 2 sisters n SZ... SZ, buy me many many many small small gifts, then i can count alot tis yr!!! Heheheheh... Buy me 22 small gifts! Then i haf so many!!!

I took pics of it, n will post e pics later or tmr... If duno wat i like, just pop in Swarovski and get anything, chances r i would like it better than other stuffs... But then small crystal accessories would be a much better option, i haf prob getting decorative crystals, coz i cannot display them out...

I wan more sunglasses, big ones... I wan different colors for my collection!!!

No comments: