Friday, April 14, 2006

Before I Sleep

I did all the things i shd, i showered, blew dry my hair coz i got time... All skincare products applied (hair, face, body), all mails cleared, done wif my neopets, checked all e blogs, everything done... Except i think my son haven pooed... But duno he wan to poo tonight or not, coz he noon pooed additionally..

Now i can prepare to sleep at 12 and hopefully turn back my bio clock...

I knoe i always say tt but it doesnt work all those times unfortunately...

I feel alittle tired now, coz yest night i didnt sleep much, so hopefully, tonight would be the night... Of coz i must make sure i wake up early early tmr...

However, my sis's not back yet... So if i fall asleep be4 she does, she would wake me... Damn... Nvm, later see how...

The pet shop i went tis noon is owned by a middle aged couple, who loves the animals i can tell, the groomer (wife) does, not very sure about e husband though... I think maybe not as passionate as his wife...

Lets say if u r going holiday and u wan to put ur pets at pet hotels (so called lah), tt pet shop offers one of the cheapest rates i heard, only over 10+ a day...

They dun speak very well english, but they still try their best conversing wif me... So i really appreciate tt... Though i initially thot e guy was rather weird when i called to make e appointment yest... He sounded like those foreign workers wif indian eccent... Also he doesnt answer my questions n toks about irrelevant stuffs and also didnt even take down my name be4 putting down e phone...

Be4 i reached, i told my sis, scarly the indian guy turn out to be chinese... And of coz, true enuff, he did... I saw him when i went to collect my son... Funny thing was he called my hp and said, "Happy is ready, u can collect him now!"... Ok, in e 1st place, my son is Pappy (i wrote down on their paper, Pap n my particulars), and secondly, say until like i go collect CAKE lidat... Lol... "Ur chocolate cake is ready, u can come n collect any time..."

But still, having seen the couple, they are nice ppl... Simple, nice and contented ppl... I like to see ppl lidat...

So it looks like i would patronise their shop the next time again... I think i'll walk there next time, carrying my son, i dun think he can walk tt distance... Hes erm, abit fat and lazy... Today he wanted to go home already after crossing 2 blocks... Tsk tsk!

My sis asked me take cab next time... But i told her i can walk carryin him... She looked at me as if i just said something crazy... Becoz of e distance i guess, but i walk alot so its fine wif me... She doesnt, so it seems damn far to her...

Then finally accepting wat i said, she replied, "Ok, nvm, u can lose weight too!"... Lol...

I wonder do i get another free scarf next time, i hope its of a different color than today's one though... Lol... Yes, i am super cheapskate!!! Cannot arh? Bleah!

I wonder wat i shd do now, only 1130... Cannot sleep too early...