Monday, April 03, 2006

Hills Have Eyes Warning

Ok, i got scolded by a few ppl liao tt i didnt mentioned tt this movie is very disgusting... Lol... Even my sis came back last night, and the 1st thing she said after she opened e door was, "Y u never say its so er xin one?"...

I was like ???

Hahhaha...

I did mentioned tt its quite gory and disgusting... But becoz i watch alot of gore movies, i did not find it tt extreme... So my fault lah, my tolerance level is different... But my stomach did churn alittle though...

However, I wasnt expecting such a vast reaction fr others...

My frenz skipped their meals after tt... And my sis and her grp even banned red wine tt night when they go drinking...

I was switching channels and accidentally chanced upon a bloody scene on e tv and my sis jumped and shouted, "I dun wan to see tis kind of thing already!"...

I asked her wat did she find er xin about e movie and she said, everything! Its digusting all the way...

For me, i only find scenes like u practically see the chainsaw sawing thru ur flesh, etc... When they show the whole process i would then find it disgusting...

I thot ppl who accepted Final Destination shd be able to handle it... Hhahhaha, but apparently i was on a different wavelength... They said FD isnt anywhere near tis movie...

I told her the audience i watched was very noisy, especially e girls, they kept screaming (coz they r of a younger age grp)... My sis's audience were adults and she said the whole cinema was very quiet... Coz everyone was so shocked and their jaws dropped... Many times, ppl even closed their eyes coz they jus cant continue watching it...

I tell u ah, if u watch alot of movies at e cinemas, the level of enjoyment of a movie also depends on the audience of the theatre...

Anyways, just so ppl dun say i didnt warn u... Here are some things to expect from e show... (No spoilers)

1) Alot of blood... And when i say alot, it means alot alot alot alot... Whole body soaked thru kind...
2) Alot of death (Well, depending on how u see it, of coz war movies haf more death)...
3) Alot of scary scenes tt make u jump.
4) Alot of corpses, chopped limbs, flesh, organs, and more blood
5) Alot of horrible scenes like e axe hits on e head and e brain spurts out... Ya, tt kind of thing...

I thot its ok, but then now tt i think about it, its really not for the faint hearted...

I finally understand y my fren was saying, "U mean u like tis kind of movies one arh?" thru out the movie to me... I thot he was over reacting... :Lol... My bad...

No comments: