Friday, April 14, 2006

Groom Groom

Brought my son to do full grooming today... $35 bucks... Near my house... My 2nd sis's bf went overseas, so she used his car meanwhile... Do everything lor, cut nails, clean ears, cut hair, bath... The price is ok, just abit heart pain...

He very poor thing, wan to cry lidat when i left him there... Took 2.5 hrs... I asked to shave his fur off coz he drops alot of fur... But e groommer say leave abit fur nicer... Groommer (groomer?) also say my dog not pure, either mixed wif long coat chihuahua or jack russell, see i so clever... I also say tt...

Anyways, then i went to shop for my groceries n toiletries be4 going to pick him... Got car mah, but raining heavily, so troublesome...

U noe my sis driving skills lor... I got to keep very alert even though i noe nuts about driving... Got to help her see the left side, parking etc... I also duno how to see, but seems i am doin fine though using my great common sense... lol

I dun haf contact wif cars in the past coz nobody ard me drive... Then my colleague got one time drive me, then i left something inside when we went back office... He just threw me his key and left... I was like ??? Hahahaha... Of coz in the end, i used my common sense and unlock e car...

I didnt noe how e security locks work, and all tt at tt time... I just assumed... Lol... Coz i paiseh tell my collgeague... Dun wanna be called a sua ku... Muahahaha... No big deal obviously but i really duno anything at all about cars... Lucky i am observant arh... If not if his car alarm goes off, i duno go where dig hole n hide...

Now abit lah, but still duno... Like they always ask me white, or red or yellow parking, etc... Its like, how i noe, when i never even learn anything about driving... Then judge e parking space also, how i noe how much space to leave on my side... I got no experience wor... And how i noe whether will scratch e car at e side or not...

But all in all, luckily my common sense is my biggest weapon... It so far had not gotten me into trouble... Hahahahah... To protect my ego n pride, i would always rely on my common sense when i duno how to do it and pretend i do... Lol

My son was very timid at the shop, i asked... He now very obedient... I think he had a shock of his life... Hahaha... Nvm, theres always a 1st time... Actually if im working, then every few mths, $35 is ok lah, jus tt now no money so feel heart pain...

I spent $40+ on the groceries + toiletries shopping...

Now left 10 bucks in my wallet... Hmmm...

My son look very cute leh, especially when they cut his tail and left a ball of white fur at e tip... Lol, very cute... Also got free blue scarf... So handsome, i dun even wan to take it off...

No comments: