Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Last Part

Alright, continuin where i left off... So while i was accompanying Jul to kino to look at graphic books, we were wondering wat to eat... We were damn hungry, and i haven eaten anything since i woke up...

I asked if she had any cravings... And she said, "Stingray! BBQ Chicken Wings! Hao Jian! Juut Juut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: -______________-" Orchard where got such things one???

Newton circus one renovatin then their temp also duno which stall nice... Besides their food is very ex... Then i said AMK, Yishun, she said cannot near my place! Chomp chomp she said far, sembawang she also said far, coz no car... And other than tt she dun haf anything tt she wans to eat liao...

Finally i suggested going suntec then eat the mala hot pot steamboat... And happily she went... Hahah...

Luckily she can eat... She can really eat... I jus let all the food swim inside and she fished them out... Then i kept on toking, and pretend eat every once in a while... I think she noticed coz duno when she started to keep pushin the food to my side and said, "Nah!"...

Then she very funny, grumbled no Quail Eggs, i said haf wat... She said dun haf... Then i asked her to look at e menu again... She looked damn long and still never see... So i said if haf, u give me 10 bucks ar... Then she continued look look but still cannot find... Then i pulled e menu away fr her and said, "Time's up liao, enuff!"... Then i looked (though i took some time too, lol) n showed her...

Then eat halfway, i wan to die liao, cannot eat le... I asked if she can still eat, she said chirpily, "CAN!"... Then she diao me and said, "U full liao arh, so fast!"... Luckily she can eat, coz i was forcing food down... Hahahh... So i tok more she eat more... I wan to leave space for e dessert mah...

She added, "Full gd mah, full means u enjoyed ur meal"... I think food tastes especially gd when u eat wif someone who enjoys food... Although she is damn fussy... It is shown on her face when she likes her food... Rather than eat wif those anything also nice or everything also not nice or lidat lor those kind of ppl...

We tok alot, gossipped alot alot also...

Then later on i really very full but she still wan to order her quail eggs, she said aiyah 4 only, can eat one lah... Then ended up they gave us 8!!!! Then she kept laughing... I ate 2 and the rest give her... Also duno she got finish or not... But we left some food swimming and drowning inside...

Although e white soup base is salty but i think they didnt put msg coz i wasnt thirsty... So tts gd... I enjoyed e mala hot pot tis time e best, so i think its still e kind of ppl u eat wif tt matters... But e hot pot wasnt as hot as e last time i ate though... Not complainin though, coz my arse is still painful!!!

We headed back then stopped at Starbucks to drink... She drank ice jelly latte, i had ice jelly mocha... E coffee is nice but not e jelly... Then tis time round, she tok more... Lol... More gossips gossips...

Then she spoilt brat was hoping tt she missed her last train so tt she can haf e excuse to take cab... Hahahah... But anyways, it was 15 mins be4 her last train... We sat at the platform and tok n tok... Then i dun let her board her train... Hahahah... Coz i wan to tok more mah, so rare to meet up wif her...

So she took her last train back... And i went home too... We are of different directions...

I also stupidly forgot my stylus at home yest, but luckily not lost, though i got spare...

I wan to go donate blood wor... I can donate again liao...

I saw alot alot of bags i wanna get leh, i saw them at city link and i also saw them at cineleisure... Sigh, but cannot buy cannot buy... I also saw alot of long necklaces i wanna get but all 20+... Ex leh!!! Sigh sigh...

Will post pics of my son tmr...

No comments: