Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Idol Magic

Oh myyyy oh my...

Did u catch this week's American Idol?

I tell you, it is the best night out of all the seasons...

Everyone was awesome, they were exceptional tonight, maybe except one... She didnt sing well... But the rest of the 7 did superb performances... It was all their personal best i thot... And all of them were out to win this...

In my eagerness to come in to blog about e magic i just saw... I choked myself while drinking water... Urgh, and i am still coughing while typing... Lol...

It is already known tt this batch of contestants are e best among the 5 seasons... But tonight everybody turned on Magic!!!

I was kinda bored wif AI tis season, even though they haf e best line of ppl tis yr... But its e same old things if u get wat i mean... But watching e show while eating my dinner jus now wasnt a mistake... It was so gd till i took e whole hr to finish my food, coz they were so great tt i actually stopped eating at many moments...

Tonight's theme is American Songbook (Rob Steward)... Simply marvelous, old time classics...

I love it so much...

My personal fav contestant is Katharine McPhee, i love her e moment i saw her audition... Just tt, my sis kept saying shes fat... I dun haf a prob wif tt anyways... I just love her... I hope she wins, although i also hope a guy can win tis yr... But the contestant i like never win, since season 2, my fav always got 2nd... Damn it!!!

Chris and Taylor was great just now... I never liked Ace but tonight he did great and it makes me wan to see more of him...

Katharine McPhee was the last contestant of e night... She did Someone To Watch Over Me... A beautiful song, it was perfect... Her perfect choice of selection... It was so good she actually moved me to tears... And she moved the audience as well...

I haf never heard so much emotions in a classic be4... She reminded me of y i like her in e 1st place... I have never been moved to tears by a solo female performance be4 in my life... This is e 1st!!!

Tonight is great... Simply too good...

But if u dun like classics, maybe u would be bored to death...

Chris did Wat A Wonderful World, a change as tonight he did not do his usual heavy metal rock... A very nice and refreshing change...

All thanks to Rob Steward... And Rob Steward is singing tmr at the results show... Definately a must-see... Rob Steward is awesome... He rocked the music industry in his tight leather pants (much like Gackt eh? haha) and now touched everybody wif his rendition series of classics...

Absolutely amazing...

No comments: