Saturday, April 29, 2006

Extreme Makeover

Yest i dreamt of SZ again... I always dream of her one leh...

But majority of my dreams about her all turned out negatively one... Lol... And then i would sms her wat i dreamt and she always either say, "Its just a dream." or "So funny." or "Y u dream of such things?"...

Like how i last time dreamt tt we had a big quarrel and then in a pub or something, we made up by *eh hem* making out... She nudged her head over and we had tis deep smoldering wet kiss... Hahahah...

And i still remember e aftertaste somemore... It was so vivid coz it was so shocking... I kissed girls be4 but never a wet one... I gotta admit while it was kinda sweet in e dream, coz we made up but it was somewat creepy... Haha...

As much as i can be physically close to other girl frenz (like holding arms etc), but i just can never do it wif her... In fact, the 1st time i held her hand was like only 2 yrs ago when we were at Genting... No idea y... But i told her tt there is tis barrier wif her... Hahahah...

Even when crossing arms abit purposely, i still felt it was weird...

Maybe becoz i noe she is not e physically close kind of person so i cant bring myself doing it... Wouldnt i be a perfect bf if i was a guy, it means if my gf is a virgin i wouldnt haf sex wif her? Then again, if i am guy, then things would be different... Hahaha...

I told her about e kiss and shockingly she replied, "U actually think it is OK for us to kiss in ur dream?"...

Then after some exchange, she said, "Well, we can try it in real life to find out how its like." or something along tt line... I remained silent for awhile coz i was doing some things and she then sent me another msg, saying, i can ignore e prev msg... Hahaha...

I replied n said, "No need to find out, i already noe."... But truth be told, it was a gd kiss, i guess u wouldnt dream of having horrible kisses... Unless maybe u haven kiss be4 and thus duno wats a gd kiss...

Anyways, yest i dreamt tt i met her up today at Northpoint after her exam... And somehow, Northpoint looked more atas... Lots of restaurants and new shops... She looked totally different... Her hair is longer than mine, rebonded, dyed wif highlight streaks... She had her bangs cut... Her fashion sense totally changed 180! Her heels were even higher than mine!

She looked so different... Maybe it was good she changed herself like tt to make herself look trendy, clubber or sort, but i was certainly very very uncomfortable e whole time... I couldnt accept the changes... She had heavy make up on as well... And when we were outdoor, she took her a pair of stylo reflective sunglasses...

Too cool man! Where e hell did my old SZ go? I certainly prefered the natural SZ...

And then when we got inside, i realised e sunglasses had transition lens, to which i felt it was a waste of money... I had no idea tt she would do tis kind of makeover, or spend tis kind of money just becoz she got the progress package money! Somehow i figured tt she used tt money in my dream...

She was being very chatty somemore... She kept toking thru out e whole shopping trip, but i wasnt really listening to her... I was in my own world coz i was truly so uncomfortable i just wanted to tell her i wanna go home... I kept thinking y she becum lidat, wat happened?

It is so scary... I think her fault lah, she said she wan to do tis do tt to her looks... Then i go n compute tis image in my dream... Hahhah...

I seriously hope she doesnt do all of these though... Coz one reason i like about her is shes down to earth compared to other girls i noe... Subtle changes can lah, since as we grow older, we tend to do different things to ourselves...

But not 180 suddenly... Cannot accept, will heart attack!!!

Hahahah...

Anyways, e dream ended when we settled down at a Jap Curry Steamboat Restaurant... So cool eh? I thot of it one leh (in my dreams though)... But we never gotten down to eating it and i felt something lickin my toes (Urgh, Pappy!)... Sigh... I wan to try out the food leh!!!

No comments: