Thursday, April 27, 2006

Moi 1st Vote!

Hmm, i noe i said many entries be4 tt my area will surely walk over...

But then little did i noe, for e 1st time in 15 yrs, and for e 1st time in 18 yrs for our PM, tt our district is being challenged... I just moved here couple of yrs ago though... If not for my place's good location, i can say tt AMK is nothing compared to Yishun in terms of a home... But tts just my opinion... However, obviously as i grew up, Yishun became abit too far off to get anywhere...

However, i just checked my online poll card and it stated my Electoral Division and Polling District is YCK wor...

So now then i realised i am not under AMK leh...

Then now got to wait for them to send the poll card...

Hmm...

Confidential voting eh? Seriously, i haf no idea who's in the opposition party YET. I saw the news and caught a glimpse of his face though...

SZ also kena, shes from Nee Soon Central... Yishun damn big hor, got Nee Soon Central, East, West, etc... The different separations is y Yishun looks rather different from the other sides... It used to be all kinds of pattern one, then until yrs ago they started tis flower theme, which makes each area one particular flower, so means Blk 100+ would haf tis flower, Blk 200+ would haf another flower etc... Kinda cute i thot then...

Next sat's the polling day... Gonna get myself down to the secondary sch beside my flat...

No comments: