Saturday, April 08, 2006

Me Wif Wavy Hair

I haf always wondered how i would look like when i haf curls... But then, it is too risky to go salon and abit too difficult to maintain for a lazy person like me...

To think i got to wake up one hr earlier to blow my hair already scares me off, coz i already had to wake up 30 to 45 mins earlier to do makeup...

I am too lazy to blow hair after showering even at night anyways...

I till today still do not try perming at e salon, coz i saw many ppl wif undesirable results, besides, becoz my hair is thicker than anyone i haf seen, i noe its goin to look real bad if something goes wrong... Too risky...

Long time ago, i saw methods for waves, temporary measure... So i managed to see roughly how i would look like and whether i suit straight or waves more...

I like both actually... Though i kinda like e wavy look but then thinking of the maintenance automatically snapped me back to straight... Lol... But of coz u would look older wif curls, for e obvious reasons...

After i did my latest dye, i wonder how my hair would look if i do it...

So on one very bo liao middle of e night, i tried it out again, and tis time i took 4 photos... So tt at least i haf a reference to in e future...

I am going to black out my face coz i am not wearing make up and i look horrible... Sigh, if i was wearing make up then perfect liao... Lol...


I wanted to black out e whole face, but then again, i hacked... Haha...


Tis is a better view of e waves... But pic is very blur...


Close up, but still blur... Sigh...


Tis is a clear pic but somehow i prefer e second one... Coz i itchy finger meddled wif e waves then e direction changed...

So there u go, although cannot really see my face, but more or less there lah...

I love my hair color though its not e best, didnt i already mentioned tt? Heh, forgot to ask SZ my hair color nice or not e other day...

No comments: