Monday, April 10, 2006

Randoms

I haf many things to get leh...

I still haven bought groceries for e week ($30), i also need to get shampoo & conditioner ($20), umbrella ($8)... And maybe body scrub ($8) soon...

I wan to get Sony white ear piece ($20) for my mp3 player... E ear piece it cums wif r for ppl wif elephant ear holes, it hurts so much n coz it so big it pops out of my ear constantly... The 1st time Jul use it which is like almost 2 yrs ago, she already told me to change it... I asked her isit coz its too big, she said yah...

See, i cannot imagine i tolerated it for so long liao... Tis is y ive been using my phone as mp3 player more recently... Although my motorola ear piece look like shit, wif a silver thingy sticking out, at least it doesnt hurt...

But 2 bad things about it... 1 is of coz e limited space, my card only 128mb, whereas my mp3 player 5 GB... Then secondly, e volume is so loud... The minimum i can go is still too loud when i am in e middle of e quiet night or trying to sleep... Often i get headaches... My mp3 player can go as soft as a mouse... Or as loud as ... Erm, wats loud?

So i changed e ear piece, and now i am using the ancient sony black ear piece (which my bf bought for me as spare many many many yrs ago, i dug it out e other day)... U noe those left n right side equal lengths one... The rubber cushion melted liao of coz... I did try to use e cushion until i made a hole in it, coz it had already sort of melted...

When i was younger, i bought ear pieces which were the less than 10 bucks kind, so it would spoil very soon... Until my bf bekcek and told me to buy Sony ones, coz i always complain, and when i dropped them, the whole thing would break apart... But i refused then, no idea y... So he bought me one spare set in case my current lousy one spoilt then... Which never came to it... Coz i stopped using altogether for some yrs, or the player i bought came wif its own ear piece...

Then i bought a very cool ear phones tt cup ur ears one wif extension for my PC (it was silent for yrs n yrs) coz i haf no speakers, i cannot work on my projects... But normal ones not long enuff... I scouted Sim Lim and got a cheap deal.. It was 40+, and i found one n only shop tt sells it about $30 i think... It was transparent wif green n blue interchangeable covers... I like e green not e blue, so i never used e blue... I wanted white n black, but i would lose e green, so my bf then told me to get e green... Lol...

But it hurts too u noe... I dun like e cuppin of ears... Anyways, i used it for yrs liao and 2 weeks back its big cover cushions melted le... Actually it had melted for quite some time, jus tt i continued to use it until e whole thing dropped off... The mechanism inside is strange if u dun put covers, somehow, i can e waves impact, but i think its all in e mind... I was comtemplating whether to buy e cushion or not...

But since i do not like e cuppin, i think i would use e extension wif my current black ancient one... Tt would leave a new one for my mp3 player... It looks atrocious tis few days wif e black ear piece, coz my player is white n violet... It jus looks so horrible tt it seemed like screaming... Lol, so being a gd mummy, i would buy a nice white one for it... I would jus get normal ear piece, no more those cup ears one...

So many things to get, but no money leh...

Oh, my son is legalised liao... Got him his license liao, $14 a yr, to be renewed yrly... Ppl said we crazy, coz my son no sound one, neighbours wun complain... But then, hard to say lah, the neighbours here some crazy n perverted one, little bit come up complain scold... Wait they complain my dog i die... $500 leh!!! Mai siao siao...

$14 for a peace of mind, ok lah...

Btw, my entries are not according to when i wrote it one wor... Lets say i missed a few days, then i haf alot of entries, i would set the entries to empty days so tt its spaced out... So u might suddenly see i haf a entry yest or something when i posted only today...

Didnt really matter since my entries doesnt involve e days... Jus tt i wan it to look more organised... Lol...

Just 23 more days, and my beloved fren, SZ will graduate fr her degree officially... Duno how to celebrate for her leh... I dun think going for exercises counts, but we would still go exercise nonetheless on other days...

I think i would need to use my progress package money liao, if not i dun haf money to get e stuffs... Initially i thot i would save e money for my camera... But nvm lah, since its not urgent, and i am waiting for PC fairs anyways, i shall take about 400 bucks, n save e rest for my cam... If not cannot survive lah...

Only 23 days wor, work hard ok? Very fast one... Very soon, we would meet up and go celebrate... Let me go think about it...

No comments: