Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday

Phew... All done... More relaxed tis sunday compared to e usual, coz my sis's not working today... She very funny one, thurs coz sian of work, so jus left office in late noon, then fri holiday, then sat dun wanna go and dun bother take mc, today also...

I noe she is not happy wif her work, and been very sick of everything... Just tt when she yest night told me alcohol tastes like water and tt she cant taste alcohol anymore etc, i noe its getting worst... I jus told her "Dun becum like a zombie"...

Anyways, she helped wif e chores... Took e silly tv cable off my pc liao, vacuumed, cleaned off some dust, changed bedsheets, washed them... Shes vacuuming my mum's rm now...

I am more relaxed today also coz no need to bath n groom my son...

But i am thankful... Coz i am not in e best of mood... Very moody lately... May be due to e heavy menses i am having now, n i lost my appetite as well... Nothing much jus cant bring myself to smile... So i am in my serious black face now...

One piece of advice from me in the event if u do household chores wif ur hubby next time or watever... It is better to do household chores alone, but if u need help or something, do it in separate rms or different stuffs...

Coz tension sure builds up when ppl haf different ways of handling chores... When my sis n i were in my rm jus now, cleaning... I knew e tension kind of built up, so i went to e living rm, ate my lunch and after she was done, came back n do my part...

There, no quarrels...

One happy thing though, i finally found e 3 songs of L'Arc En Ciel tt ive been searching for... I haf many songs but i lack 3 songs of theirs which i love alot... I found them and i am happy, though still cant bring myself to smile... But i noe i am happy... Though their live versions were so much better than their CD versions... But aiyah, u noe HYDE lah, he everytime do so well in his concerts... But nonetheless, i still love them...

Something jus happened!!!!

My son jus puked on my sis's bed, didnt i mention we just changed our bedsheets?

But its cleaned up, and my sis happened to be out for awhile... He got 2 strokes of cane fr my mum... I am so creepy u noe y? Just now when i was changing my own bedsheets, i changed e one which he puked on e last time, and when i was done, i shouted at him, "Dun puke on my bed again ar!"... Coz somehow i got a feeling he would do it again...

Little did i noe, he did it again, jus tt it was on my sis's... I should haf said dun puke on both our beds...

He die le...

Words from my mouth are so scary...

No comments: