Saturday, April 22, 2006

Chalet

I haf a chalet later to attend to... At Tanan Merah's NSRCC... Damn far, but never been there be4, go see see also gd... Heard tt e houses are big n beautiful... Then again, e one im going may be cheap n small... Not sure yet...

If its nice maybe i take pics, but see how lah... Better bring my cap, sunglass and sun block, duno wat i would be doin there anyways... Maybe i go sleep... Lol... Duno wear skirt or wat also...

Going off in the noon and got BBQ later on...

But i am coming back later tonight alone, not going to sleep there... Coz no one would be at home tonight except my mum's bf, so I would haf to come back to feed my son his dinner, which would haf becum supper... Her bf doesnt take care of my son anyways...

Am already sick of e long mrt ride fr Tanan Merah to YCK...

Was wondering how i cum back wif all e bbq smoke smell... Maybe i shd bath there, but tt would mean i haf to pack alot of things like e toiletries... So troublesome... Maybe i dun bbq, eat can liao... Coz every time i do the BBQ one... Maybe today i relax abit... Haha...

Anyways, after i wake liao then think...

I got things to do tonight, and since my sis's going somewhere else n not coming back to sleep... I shd use e opportunity to get some of my stuffs done...

Anyways, CONGRATS to Jul for getting her advertising degree coz... So happy for her...

But then hor, sigh, another one... I happy for ppl but sad for myself... When then my turn? 4 yrs later, must bear wif it... Cannot compare, different ppl different lives different obligations... Sure would see my day one...