Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Damn

Oh dear, tis is too much, i seriously duno whether its my own stupidity or wat... Damn!!!

I was listening to my recordings today, recordings as in my melody and lyrical compositions... And then i heard a melody clip (which i recorded last yr) which i found it very nice but not yet completed as a full song, no lyrics yet either...

I currently do not haf any musical instruments, so i cannot compose e music i thot of, i can only record it digitally... Which was y i wanted to get a musical pc keyboard last yr when i saw at my sis place and love it... I was playing pieces which i played long long long time ago...

Anyways, i didnt in e end coz i wanted to save money... Though its only 100+...

Maybe i would get it year end, but i am comtemplating musical pc keyboard or an organ... Hmm, nvm, will think about it...

Back to e damn part...

So while i was listening to it, i was marveling at myself for having composed tt nice arrangment, lol...

And then guess wat, while my mp3 player had been playing 200 over jap / korean songs e whole day, many of which ive never heard be4... Lol, coz i never had e chance to listen them all... It just came to tis song which is almost 95% close to my own composition!!!!!!!!

I so hate myself... Either its a complete freaky coincidence, or its just plain tt subconciously i haf already heard tt maybe yrs ago and then thot of it... If its really tt, i would die... Damn it!!! So shameless...

So sad... I still remembered tt i had inspirations on one rainy evening and i wrote tt piece!!! Damn it, and its almost exactly e same...

I cannot work on tt anymore, i would haf to start over on another one...

So bek cek...

DAMN!!!!!

2 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

Don't worry...I also experience that before...can u imagine...

I composed when i was sec school then (song...but just singing+lyrics)...years later...I hear exactly the same song (except its in jap) recently...in some obscure anime which i bought at random! I was like "OMG that song really can make into real song??" (me having no confidence in my own song writing skills...I prefer writing lyrics...that time i was heavily into writing poems...)

Also some ideas...u remember chicken rice war? I actually tot of that story when I was in primary school, but never got around to writing it...

Sometimes I really believe that ideas and other creative things are in a huge bowl of soup...The mind/muse will dip and drag one...and if you only "window-shop" for ideas, then someone else will "chope" it and you go 'hey! I THOUGHT of that before...'

but actually reality, it's just in the brain...we are never entirely uniquely...it's just how our aq&eq react to things...so sometimes, the brain are capable of producing same train of thought as other people (due to growing up in certain situations), although theres millions to 1 of something happening exactly, it is STILL some kind of possibility...sometimes producing 'soul mates'.

I'm rambling aren't I...? Anyway, just my thought hehhehe....dunno if anyone understands...sometimes I wish I have power to transmit my feelings and thoughts without words, because...it's very hard to describe with words sometimes....

Celestine said...

I understand wat u mean... Just abit agitated got to start fr scratch, lol...

No worries, u already get ur message across very well... So i do think u haf the power of inner expressions to start wif...

=)