Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A quick one be4 i sleep!

Went out wif Jul today coz her company off... She surprised me in the noon (while i was still on my bed though awake), after some sms, online msges, i went to meet her in 1.5 hrs time, which was not enuff, and thus i took a cab down to town!!! But ok lah, she did e same too... More about tt tmr...

We caught Take The Lead, ate nice steamboat, had nice coffee (her treat, she is so nice, but she demands abalone when i said i'll treat her once i found a job!!!), and had great conversations...

I thot i had a really gd time today... Coz everything went pretty well (minus e fact tt she was er hem, late for e movie), and it was much more enjoyable than i thot it could haf been...

I am not feeling very well now coz we ate Chong Qing Mala Hot Pot jus now, and i would be sick every time i eat tt... My stomach's very weird now, it jus felt like its bloating n it felt like bursting... And thus i feel like puking... May be e hot pot, or e chemical reactions wif e coffee...

The headaches are worst tis time... I am exploding!!!

No matter, i had done my stuffs and i am tired i wan to sleep now... Also coz my sis sleepin, cannot type more... Cannot click more...

My son was especially happy to see me back today... So cute...

I would type more tmr, coz i haf many things to say... Jus hope my motivation doesnt die off after i wake up... Long entry tmr...