Saturday, April 29, 2006

Growing

U noe, i kept saying my eyes only got one wif eye lid (right eye), which grew last yr... Okay, somehow, the other one is growing too recently (left)...

No idea y but i did realised the line is growing, but very weak though... And e line is like about only half now and i doubt it would grow more... I guess if i start putting on stickers, it may be fixed, but then hor, its not comfortable to haf stickers on ur lids leh...

I cannot tahan on a day to day basis... Then take out liao hor, got mark one, coz skin cannot breathe... So, let it be lah...

Oh, kinda reminded me of e motion sickness remedy i said some time ago... The sticking of e plaster over ur naval hor, i think it works... Coz i tahaned a 1 hr journey in sg and didnt feel nauseous... So i think it works, jus tt u can see the plaster thru my top... Lol, i didnt realised until much later on coz i was wearing white...

But seriously hor, taking it off is nightmare man... Cant imagine how ppl endure waxing... Especially their private areas...

Only 5 days left to SZ's final paper, but then hor, she arh, got tution from wed to sun wor, so only can meet up for a meal... Must be trying to catch up after her exams... No matter, next week see how... At least i noe now i haf some money... Not so jialat...

I need to get a new foundation coz my face turned fairer already and my current foundation is getting weirder n weirder each day due to the mis-matched color... Hmm, i guess i may need to get 1 or 2 shades lighter... I hate choosing foundation shades coz i can never get e right one...

I am now light brown liao... I am the fairest among my siblings le... Actually i think my 2nd sis would soon take over me, coz she is recovering from her tan (fr wakeboarding) very fast... My eldest sis turned darker coz she goes swimming alot lately...

I am used to being called the charcoal, malay, or indian one in my family... And its kinda strange tt i am fairer now... My mum said, "At least u can becum fairer, i thot u forever black black one!"... I was told even as baby i was born dark dark one... When i saw my hand is actually fairer than my sisters, it just felt so strange, coz i also feel tt i can never get fairer... Hahaha...

I also found out my skin tone is warm, so tt explains y i somehow look better in red and gold accessories... But i dun look nice in brown though... Weird... And i look better in white n pink which is supposed to be for ppl wif cool skintone...

But i am still dark though compared to other chinese who are white, or yellowish or rosy beige... I am in the olive brown category, just tt i am now in the lighter range... Hahahah...

But then like i always say i wuold get dark as soon as i get under e sun... So fair now also no use... Maybe coz i haf been using sun screen on my face lately...

Some time ago, i was sitting on the floor in front of my mum, who was sitting on e sofa bench... Then she took some of my hair and see see look look... Then she said, "Ur gold one quite nice hor?"... I then said, "Actually not supposed to be gold, supposed to be white or yellow... Some r white... All kinds of color lah, coz we didnt bleached long enuff, scare my hair spoil..." She replied, "Yah, these r white..."

Me: Got purple tint somemore leh...

Depending on my next job, i am so going to get full white next time, wif a light blonde as the base, e one i chose originally... I am so fascinated wif white streaks now...

I am also crazy about white roses... I saw one bouquet some time ago while shopping wif SZ... I cant seem to find a particular type of flower tt i like... But when i saw it, I fell in love wif it...

While i like flowers in general, i dun really like some as individual... If i receive i happy wif anything, but then if i buy for myself then i would choose properly... I dun like sun flower coz e flower is too big and strong... I prefer more feminine ones... I dun like tulips or lilies coz they r too weak, very fast wither one... Lol, i am so mafan... Birds of paradise is not flower to me... Those small small ones also just side flowers...

So i prefer roses in the end... But roses got many colors mah... I used to like blue, green, purple ones when i was little... Then as i grow older, i fancy e red, pink, deep pink... I hate yellow and beige...

Dun give me yellow rose wor, means breakup one leh... I can accept funeral white flowers like lilies or white roses... But i cannot accept breakup flowers... SZ gave me one then, but she didnt noe... Dun wan anything to happen btween us mah...

I gave her shoes last yr and forgot to take back Ang Bao money, so meant e friendship would break, then she gave me yellow rose tis yr... So choi choi!!!

Anyways, now i love white roses, but they dun make nice dry flowers though, coz they would turn yellow brown, i dun like... So give n tt for now... No such thing as perfect right?

7 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wingéd densetsu said...

waxing hair... hmmm...actually hor...u know any 'strong' brands anot...cos i have this problem with follicles growing 3 in a row or something like that...then if i shave my skin feels very itchy 1-2 days afterwards (cos the hair 'sprouting again'

talking about armpit hair btw.

I used to use the veet spray thing...but my mother don't let me use anymore cos she say a lot of 'dangerous' 'cancer inducing' chemicals...sigh...

Celestine said...

Hmm not very sure, i used to use veet as well (for my legs), but i use e cream instead...

But i moved to shaving coz usin cream is more ex than shavers...

Maybe u can try look for those wif warm wax or strips or something... More ex though...

wingéd densetsu said...

i tried veet wax strips but they only worked on arms and legs. my armpit hair stubborn! LOL

Celestine said...

I dun think veet is gd, coz tt time when i bought it, it was one of the cheapest...

Perhaps try a more ex brand?

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! buspirone tablet effect pamela anderson free video clips Tablets venlafaxine http://www.nc-removal-tattoo.info/To-much-zithromax-use-problems.html Lexapro or wellbutrin mail order buspirone http://www.bontril-4.info/Bontril_free_nude_online_pics_order.html top ten mp3 players Honda xr50r performance parts Accutane law search Wall mounted shelves uk car insurance cover Wheelchair gagged Quitting effexor side affects

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »