Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mother's Day Gift

My family all got timing one... There would be a certain time in e day when im still sleepin, and my son would try to wake me up by licking my toes or hand ard tt time (he doesnt wake me earlier)... Then when i woke, he would bring his ball to me... Then i would tell him, "No, no ball!"... And then start cursing, "Where got ppl play ball e moment they wake up one? *tsk*"... Ok, hes not "ppl" but watwever!

After which, still on my bed, i would play my mp3s on speaker mode (moi hp) and throw e phone on my sis's bed... Then while enjoying e songs and thinking back wat i dreamt (wif my eyes closed), usually after 5 - 10 mins, my mum would return from her shopping...

And tis goes on everyday!

But my mum's quite funny today... She came back wif 3 new bags n barged into my room... Actually not barge, coz my rm door not closed one... She walked into my room, wif a proud grin and said, "I bought 3 bags hor, then 3 of u (her 3 children) each pay as Mother's Day gift ok?"...

Lol, i wanted to laugh... She win liao, lidat also can... Next time i also wan to try...

I go buy new hp or camera then come back tell my bf, hubby, or whoever, "Oi! I bought a new phone, u pay for it as my bday gift ok?"...

BF/Hubby: Dun wan...

Me: Huh? But i bought liao leh!!!! Dun lidat lah! Pay abit pls!!! Handsome??? I really really really love e phone lor!

Muahahahahah...

Actually lidat also gd lah, at least they got something they like, rather then buy them things tt r useless or not to their likings...

No comments: