Friday, April 28, 2006

Progress Package $

The money is IN, everybody! Check your acc! Heh heh!

Now i am not tt broke anymore...

______________________________

I was just telling my mum, my frenz dad kept borrowing money fr her, and its hard to say no jus becoz its father asking u... Even if its for no gd purposes, even if u noe u cannot get back e money...

Then she hor, actually said, "U see! I so gd, no money also never borrow from u all!"...

Wa lao, never my foot arh... She still owe me money lor, further more i never even thot of asking it back coz she is my mother lor... Further more, when i was younger, she took all my savings, pawned all my jewellry somemore...

Sigh...

Actually i did try to ask it back yrs ago and it turned really bad... So i gave up...

Besides, she now got money wat, got allowance lor, even more than my old salary... Just dun gamble everything away lah... She next week going Genting again... Sigh, lets jus wish her gd luck...

Just becoz she is my mother, i pretended wat she said was true and just kept quiet...

Zuo Ren Zhen Nan...

No comments: