Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Impressions

Just after i ate my dinner a moment ago, i wanted to drink something... I saw orange juice in my fridge and thot of making Screwdriver... So i took the volka from e living rm to e kitchen... And then my mum started screaming...

Mum: Wat u doing? U take wat in?

Me: Huh? Alcohol lor...

Mum: For wat?

Me: Drink lah!

Mum: Where got ppl drink alcohol after dinner?

Me: How cum dun haf?

Mum: U dun drink one wat!

Me: Huh? I always drink one wat... (i was e one who finished most of the big volka bottle anyways) Just u never see only... Me n sis always drink at night...

Anyways, to me, there is nothing wrong drinking after dinner... Like how i order a drink after or during a meal... Actually she knows i drink, coz she already said tis many times, jus tt u noe, when ppl had e initial impression tt u r a certain way, no matter how u r not, ppl would still think u r lidat...

Tis reminded me of some things though...

Its just so strange how ppl see me... Either ppl see me as those stupid, nerdy, quiet, ugly, no life, obedient, no guys wan tt kind, or they would see me as disgusting, flirt, act smart, act mature, rich, spoilt, rude, always club, always steal ppl's bf, always sleep ard, always make use of guys tt kind...

I dun get it, how can i protray 2 such extreme impressions...

So whenever i think of tis, i jus feel tt its all in the mind of those ppl who pass such judgements... If it is in me tt protrays e above qualities, then y e hell are both personalities so extreme (north n south)... Its crazy... Jus doesnt make sense...

Weeks ago, i was telling my fren tt there is tis one guy during my poly who hates me to e core for no gd reasons... Simply coz i had never spoken to him be4... No, actually its more like he hate me so much fr e moment he saw me, till e fact tt whenever i tried to greet or tok to him, he ignored me 100%... Like i was air...

I mean sometimes meeting some new ppl or classmates, there r definately ppl u dun see eye to eye wif... But even so, its not enuff cause for me to ignore tt person totally... And then believing 100% those qualities tt i cooked up in my mind and matched it to tt person... Freaking weird...

If i had never encounter these kind of weird ppl, i would haf felt very hurt for awhile... But i did in the past (all e time actually), so i got over it pretty soon... Like how one gal in secondary sch (same thing we never tok, or rather she dun wan to tok to me), let say we kinda brushed each other slightly when we passed thru a small corridor... She would immediately brush those parts of her tt had contact wif me, as though i am some form of contagious sicken creature...

Its jus so funny... Of coz it wasnt funny then, i was extremely offended but some ppl r lidat, wat to do... Coz i noe theres no way to convince her i am jus a healthy human being... Lol... But i got to say she is damn gutsy doing tt in front of me...

Im saying not many ppl display their outright hatred for someone tt straightforward... Even tt poly guy only ignored me, but he showed his disgust behind my back, u get wat i mean?

And its funny how, many yrs later, i met her while having my bday dinner at e restaurant where she was working... She even had to sing happy birthday together wif e rest of e crew and then gave me a discount... Lol...

Anyways, back to tt poly chap, so for the last 2 yrs of our poly life, he would hang out wif these huge grp of dmd guys after sch... And then he would bitched about me to the rest...

Of coz, eventually i got to noe about it, coz obviously i haf frenz in tt grp... While they kept quiet about his accusations, coz they didnt wan to spoil the so called "brotherhood", they told me about it for fairness... Which is like duh... Wat u wan me to do?

Then during my attachment, tt chap's best fren was wif me on the attachment... If his best fren could accept me n tok to me, i haf no idea where he got his ideas from... One day in e office, his fren said to me, "U noe XX, he really hate u alot!"...

Me: Oh ya, i noe... Funny... But y arh? (Act innocent, coz i think his best fren would noe e best)

Fren: Duno leh, (funny how ppl always say duno then continued a whole list of wat they noe, lol) he said u r very disgusting, ... , ... , ... , ... , ... , etc...

Aiyah, its e 2nd scenario like i mentioned, AGAIN...

I haf no idea how disgusting i was during poly... Coz i do not remember i wore anything outrageous, or reveal my cleavage, wear translucent clothes, like some girls... I also do not reveal my thick arms, or tummy...

In fact, i thot i was rather conversative, though i wear skirts but i wear 3/4 length (totally out dated), and i would always be wearing cardigans or jackets, either long sleeves or 3/4...

Nor do i remember i spat, dug my nose, spoke vulgarities, bullied ppl or watever... Even though i do play wif food, though he didnt see tt... Lol...

So anyways, after i relate about tt guy to my fren... My fren actually said tis... "YAH, U DO LOOK LIKE TT (as in e rich, spoilt, steal bf, sleep ard, flirt) !"

Me: Waaaaaattttttttttttt? From wat?

Fren: Ur makeup!

-______________________________-"

Me: Ah doi, i dun put makeup during poly!

Fren: U dun???

Me: Yah, i didnt even put makeup when i was working wif u then (oh, he was my ex colleague)!

Fren: Isit?

Me: I started on full make up now coz of my prev job and also, coz without make up i look really bad coz now my eyes one big one small, coz one side grow double eyelids mah!!! (Ok i didnt tell him these, i jus thot i shd add it in now... Lol)

See lah, guys arh... Anyhow assume one leh...

It is precisely i noe if i put make up and wear certain kind of clothes in poly, ppl would tok alot, tts y i dun do it, coz these kind of things can avoid then avoid coz i kena alot of xiao ren one... I bought jeans in yr 1 to fit the crowd leh... Of coz, i eventually dumped them after we changed class... Coz i hate jeans... I had enuff, wearing jeans n t shirts...

Then i knew it... During yr 2, when i wore back my "usual celestine clothes", which were skirts n blouses N cardigans, my yr 1 classmates said i becum like vain pot, wannabe etc...

But i dun blame them though... Coz i was the one who tried to dress like them in e 1st place...

Just tt i duno how 3/4 denine skirts, and 3/4 tops conjure the idea the being vain, trying to be pretty... When e real pretty ones in dmd wear short skirts, put in nice pink make up, etc...

Duh duh duh... But like i said, i got alot of xiao ren in my life lor... So always kena these kind of things...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »