Thursday, April 06, 2006

Considerate GF I am!

While wingede dreamt of Taufik, I dreamt of someone else the other day while i was taking a nap in the evening...

Who who? Well, which guy i always dreamed of?

???














GACKT LOR!!!! Who else!!!!

Lol, but it wasnt surprising actually... Tis few days i haf been thinking of him every moment... When i open my eyes, when i eat, when i drink, when i shit, when i watch tv... Watever u name it... I am not ashamed to say if i dun get my daily dose of Gackt, i would not function like a human (Hyde too)... Though it kind of seemed like my thots of him are making me as weird as him n non human... Lol...

Anyways, tt noon, i was watching his 2005 december concert... But coz it was 3 hrs, i only watched half of it, be4 i started to doze off... And be4 i do, my brain was full of him...

So naturally, he came into my dreamland to meet me...

He was my bf (hides sheepish smile, and hides guilt from HYDE san), and he came to sg to meet my family... And my silly mum cooked him chinese curry, wif bread n rice... I could see it was so wrong, coz he immediately walked out of e kitchen after he saw e food...

Then i told my mum agitatedly, "Gackt dun eat rice one, and he also dun eat fattening food!!!!!"...

Hahahah, wat a considerate gf i am... To think i actually brought my real life understanding of him to my dreams...

Anyways, it was sweet, though not complete coz it was only a short nap...

More about him in another entry... (Always wanted to write about him but lazy)

I watched Ice Age 2 jus now, and had a heavy dinner (I was thinkin of Gackt during e movie, when i was toking to my fren, when i was eating, sigh, he poisoned me!!! I was thinking about him even when i was toking about how handsome e character was fr an anime tt made me drooled...)... But more about it tmr, my sis is sleepin, dun wish to wake her wif my typing...

We walked back from Bishan to YCK again, about 1 hr 15 mins... My jeans were soaked wif sweat... Disgusting!!!

Im hoping to sleep tonight, wake up early tmr and turn my clock back... But duno can or not, coz i am too full to sleep... Urgh... Very full...

More tmr...

3 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

wahhahaha...yalor...gackt 'claims' he is a vampire summore lol...but i still think hyde aging more gracefuly than gackt...when they were younger I tot gackt looks better than hyde, but now hyde looks better

Celestine said...

Yea, i also think so too...

Though i liked HYDE 1st be4 knowing Gackt... HYDE has his own irresistable charm about him tt Gackt doesnt own when they were younger.

But both men are in their forties, its very hard to comprehend that they even age... Lol...

But Gackt really aged alot these 2 yrs... Whereas time seemed to haf stopped for HYDE some time ago... Lol..

Anonymous said...

What a great site Zoloft reviews Does vardenafil make the penis bigger Floor mats gmc yukon 2003 lcd large numerals 2+acuvue+coloured+opaques+single+contact+lens