Thursday, February 17, 2005

Before I Sleep...

Alright, i will blog one before i sleep and after i wake up today. Since Shuzhen'll be sleepin over, i wun be bloggin tonight. I will blog about Shuzhen also whenever i can, due to one conversation we shared just now.

Duno i can sleep or not, since i slept late last night(after spending 6 hrs of wrappin!).

I did all the things i wanted to do le. Im obedient yesterday. I finished going thru the 3 recruits, nothin much. Then i went to clean up and tidied my room. Then went to spray insecticide and then lavender fragrance . And then before i took my bath to clean up myself, i cleaned the toilet. Man, i hate cleaning the toilet. If there's one hatelist, Cleaning Toilet will be on top. All these yrs, i had never grown to accept tis chore, i still hate it and wish i never haf to do it again. Pui!

Then as usual, did my masque facial, oiled my hair. Chatted wif some plp over msn. Tok to Johnson and after tat, wif Shuzhen. Played minesweeper wif her but lost. She so heng one leh, buay tahan. No wonder she never lose. Nvm, i wun suay forever, next time compete again. Ah, i finished painting my nails, added the stickers and the top coat. Loved it, tmr will do on her.

Some time ago, Shuzhen has a new found fren, Marcel(think its spelled tis way), fr NUS. Got to know each other from one module class and then got to know each other better after a meal. He's a Malaysian by the way, from Penang. Tats far. My relatives(Grandma, Uncle, Cousins, my Grandpa passed away last yr, so did my dog, Baby...Sad) are at Kluang, far also. But my dog is in sg of coz.

Anyway, Marcel asked her how come she doesn't haf a blog site. Then she replied tat she dun wan and also she got a fren(best fren, mind u, n tats me FYI) who blogs about some of her activites as well. And so Marcel shd be looking at my blog as well liao. So i thot to myself, why not make it more "meaty" by including more about her in my blog also.

Initially i was thinking, to make things easier for her, perhaps i'll add one more user(which is her) to my site so tat she can blog too. But then again, i think i'll blog about her instead, since i noe her well and meet her up often enough. She's a very busy person u noe. But i wun be blogging about her past, i shall from now on update about her and me here. =)

Even if i didnt say all tis, she already appeared everywhere in my blog, if u had been reading. Haha. Will share some nice memories of us every now and then, too. To refresh her memory as well, she dun remember much. But dun expect me to blog about NUS or sch wk though, i'll bore u and myself to tears, haha.

No comments: