Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Friend, Shuzhen

Ok, here goes her small introduction. Hmm, wondering how shd i do it...

Before tat, digress abit, tis is the link to show u whole series of my love, Inuyasha
http://www.hobbycube.com/anime-dvd--g---i--inuyasha.html

Alright. Back.

She's same age as me, 21 tis yr(21 tmr for her, Aquarius). But she still look 18 while i look like 25, even though technically shes older, Urrggghhhh... Nvm, now i look 22, better liao. Haha, closing closing.

We met 1st time during 1997, at Ang Mo Kio Secondary, class 1/1. She was the 1st monitress. A temp one. She was chosen coz she was a prefect during pri yrs and she got leader look, accordin to our form teacher, Mdm Teresa Lim(hmm, wondering how is she liao). I was a prefect too, haha, but i didnt raise my hands coz i noe sure nothin gd one. Haha.

Schs? She was from Keppel Pri(which i always tease say Apple Pri then she'll get angry, but sch tore down liao, no more le), then went to PeiYing Pri, aiyo, where they had the national champion for mini tennis for yrs, i was in the mini tennis sch team for my pri too, playing doubles. Second in north division. I always wanted to play against her sch to see how far were my standards, but then the only chance i had was ruined by my partner, who played a fool, and was punished and removed my opportunity to play. Damn it. They sent the reserve team and lost miserably, damn, i was so confident to at least win the doubles match u noe. Then after tat day, tat gal was replaced by another junior, who i love, shes very pretty(acted in children drama be4 then) and our chemistry is excellent. I won every god damn match except the one i didnt get to play and happened to be the game i wanted to play the most. I cried then, didnt understand y my sch dun mind losing, not my fault somemore, so unfair.

Wa, digressed again. But very bek cek, no chance liao. Then Amkss no tennis, went to play netball, horrible mistake. Nvm.

Then she went Amkss with PSLE score 248. Class 1/1, 2/1 wif me as well. She did very well, then went into pure triple science + history class wif me for sec 3 + 4. Yes, we were in the same class for 4 yrs, and she sat beside me, in pairs for closing 3 yrs. Same CCA wif me, Netball and IT Club. I didnt even realise she was in netball be4 we got closer. Netball was the most popular female CCA, and therefore, had to audition to get in. Stupid. My 2 stupid frenz ask me try wif them, and they didnt get in and i got in blurblurly. Think Shuzhen also same thing.

After "O"s, she went Yishun JC for 1st 3 mths, and then Anderson JC(her dream choice). She joined CCA choir, and since then her singing skills haf gotten remarkable. It was great be4, now remarkable. Then now she's in NUS, Science fauculy, major in wat im not sure, coz its damn confusing, thinks its computin science or somethin. Shes very bz now, coz she studyin and doing part time tuition and retail assistant at the same time. Hardworkin? Definately, no doubt.

Relationships? Yes, a few, but im not saying much. Too personal. Dun bother her, shes married now, to me. Wahahahaha... "Dun u lay a finger on my woman!" quoted from Koga, from Inuyahsa.

Her interests? Ok, she love comics, novels, storybooks. She love to read. She's used to be extremely studious, but these yrs, she balanced out her life very well. She like to go bookshop and libraries(places i banned her fr entering when shes out wif me, coz i hate them, she can spend hrs in a library when she clearly tell me 30mins... haha). She likes to sing, frequents ktv, especially kbox nowadays.

Her love? Besides me? Haha, ok la, crapping again. She used to be crazy over Slamdunk, i cannot understand y. I saw the animation yrs later. I like but im not crazy over it. Her fav character is either #6. Yasuharu Yasuda (165cm playmaker) or #7. Ryota Miyagi (168cm, 59 kilograms Point guard / playmaker), will confirm wif her later. Haha. Cant remember, coz me not fan. She like the coach, too. Mitsuyoshi Anzay, very cute coach. Now, she still like it but not as obssessed liao, she used to flare up and hit me back when i merely slapped the cover of her comic. Haha. Now dun think she will liao.

- Confirmed liao, her fav character is #7. Ryota Miyagi.

Personlity?

Ok, tis gets interesting, but im running out of time, i need to go amk central buy some stuffs back, will be back to blog more if i haf time later. Its 6 plus now, Adios!