Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day To All!!!

Yoz everyone, happy happy. Cant wait to blog while waiting for time to pass. Haha, will blog more later when i come back after my date(wif shuzhen). Now for jus appettizers...

Yupz, tis yr's Valentine's is the 1st time tat im single(had been attached for the past 8 years). And guess wat, im so excited about it. Haha, someone sms me, "Gd, hack care all the 'CHOU NAN RENs'!"... Yeah, ok, now dun scold me, not i say one(even though i nodded and agreed, heh). But it feels damn great to be out wif my best fren!

We'll be out for a picnic!!! At where? Not saying 1st, in case ppl stalk her. Haha, coz she's pretty, get it? But dun ask me for her no, u'll haf to pass my 18 levels of tests to get it. So if u wan, get it from her straight...

Anyway, picnic is my idea. Coz u shd noe, like all the past ones i had spent, everywhere will be swarmed wif couples and restaurants will be packed. Not tat i mind seeing couples, i jus didnt like to wait for my food and "siam" ppl's shoulders(since their shoulders will widen on tis day due to e fact they'll be carry flowers!).

Also, reflect on urself, GUYS! If u only bought her one rose! Now dun give me the "its the thot tat counts" crap. Come on, tis is only once in a yr, pamper ur gf for once for goodness sake. Unless u r damn broke like me now, then nvm, but make sure u give something ok? U can always make things urself, doesn't cost much one, only see whether u got the 'heart' and 'brain' or not. Its not tough, trust me.


My sis's bf sent flowers over, bouquent of it, mind u! Aww, so sweet, hes overseas now, so cannot celebrate wif her. Ha, she initially stay at home eat, coz tonight she's going overseas as well, sat then return. Then last min, her boss of ex company called her to join their new year dinner. And off she cancelled dinner order fr mum and off she went. How cool is tat? Seafood!!!

But then funny leh, the roses he sent are peachy in color. My sis like red ones. Then she said, "Well, guys' senses always weird weird one". True, but nvm la, her bf mah, she like can liao. Maybe no more red and pink liao lor, since online flowers always like tat one, very limited stocks.

I prepared Egg Mayo Sandwiches!!! Mine taste so much better than delifrance man. Yeah, u all will agree after tasting. Im a great cook. And i made mash potato, too. After eating mine, u'll hate KFC and western food's side dishes. Haha, my family tasted and said very nice wor. :P But then i bloody impatient, i completed everythin at 4.30pm. Then my sis said will spoil since i only meeting her at 8pm. Damn! Shuzhen ask me put fridge, but i dun eat cold sandwiches -_-"

Anyway see how la, shd be ok. I also will be bringing 1 coke, 1 green tea, 2 packets of ice lemon tea, mat, 2 chocs, 2 chunks of cheese and one more surprise. Not saying yet, in case she reads tis(which is impossible, shes in sch, but to play safe in case someone play me out). I also brought the gifts too as well, ok ok, will tell u all about it later. My mum asked me, "U feeding pigs ah! She eat so little!" Coz i made alot. Nvm wat, later bring back lor.

Alright, i go pack the things liao, its 630pm already. Heh, "I'll be back!"

No comments: