Friday, February 11, 2005

My Yishun Pri Sch Friends

Aww, i miss them so much... Been a long time since i last organised pri sch outings. Tell u how it all got started. After my "O" levels, we haf a long break before poly starts right, then i was extremely bored one day i decided to rampage thru my storeroom for my pri sch autography book(i only haf one autography bk btw). Then after scanning thru it wif tonnes of memories overflowing in my brain, i decided to give all of them a call.

But then, like super weird if i suddenly call them after so many years. And so i said,

Me: Hello, XXX. Im ur pri sch friend, Huiwen(tats my cl name), remember?

Some does, some pretend to know, some honest chap will say,

Honest Chap: Who the hell are u???

With efforts trying to paint the picture of the scenario of me in their lives, some ultimately remember, some still say they dun recall anything. Anyway to break the silence, i cooked up an immediate excuse.

Me: Oh, ok la even if u dun remember me. Anyway, im thinking of having one pri sch gathering, when will u be free?

....

And so it goes on. Many couldnt be found, got ppl slamming my phone, telling me wrong no. Some thot tat i will stalk them and didnt even leave their no. in my book or label it as "secret". Hmm... Some i didnt bother to call as well. Anyway, i managed to get the group and the outing really took place. The grp was from class 5F/6F.

The outings were interesting, it took 2 outings to see all of them(those i called), of coz some will never turn up as usual wif their "busy" excuses. But i understand, i do skip secondary outings as well. Its so funny to see them again, especially the guys. Wif the same face but their body elongated(toking about the whole body, nothin else), they all grew very tall and surprisingly gd looking as well. Most of them haf turned into gorgeous babes and yandaos. Haha, on average, the guys are even taller than my sec mates.

And then, came the part i was tired of organising, coz nobody will haf opinions or ideas on wat to do, where to go, and its tough trying to bring a big grp together. And i realised not many really bother to keep in touch anyway. Some are so unappreciative of my efforts in trying to bring everyone together and build up the bond again. And thus, i got quite sian and i decided to leave it and only met up wif the closer sincere ones.

To add a comment, i haf one particular gal i wan to tok about. She's Ho Lijun. We sort of gotten closer during pri 6 and we go to the field to tok everyday. Where we share our problems. And before i leave the sch, we made a promise tat no matter where we are and wat happens. We will meet up four years later to celebrate X'mas. Which is after our "O" levels. But of coz, kids r kids, we never kept our promise. But i wan to tell her tat i remembered, and i tried calling her house, only realising she either moved house or changed her no. But its my fault of not calling earlier.

I heard many things about her. She went to Ahmad Ibrahim Sec, best class and did very well. But then i heard many negative things about her as well. But rest assured, i dun buy into their stories. I do haf many ppl saying negative things about myself too. And therefore, i keep an open mind to these kind of things. She used to be misunderstood alot during the pri years as well.

Ah, and tis chap, Neo Zhenlong, my last god-brother. An ultimate ah beng, but he grew up to look like my idol, Jeff Chang. Haha, i influenced him into liking him last time. My class ppl are rather less associated to bengs and lians. And so i remembered the 1st time they saw him. They didnt like him and sort of shun him, leaving only me sitting beside him. But hes my close fren, so i dun care.

And then every now and then, ppl starting asking me, "So when is the next outing" or "Organise one leh, very long never meet liao". Then i will tell them, "Well, if u wan, u can organise it, i can help u." But usually they kept quiet after tat. I dun understand, if u r so keen into meeting up, why cant u be the one who organise it? Oh, u mean it difficult? Well, then who the hell managed to do it so many times anyway? I admit its tough, however, it can still be done. U dun need a fantastic outing, jus a simple gathering will do. But nobody bothered, and tat cooled my heart.

I haf one class tat i really wanted to meet up. Its class 4/6(1994), do leave me a msg if u see tis. Tis class is the best of my primary years. Wif Mrs Suresh as our form teacher, she's simply great. I remember during children's day she will always buy me a gift and i will too, on teacher's day. And even after sch, sometimes she treat me to lunch as well(im famous on not going home after sch).

I haf one grp of closer playmates. Haha, i still remember all of u. Closest are Jack Zhan and Guo Wei. The main grp got XueYun, LiLian, Kang Xiang, Chin Hui, Xiao Mei, HuiYun. Sometimes Tianhe got join also. But hes the ultimate villian in my sch. I Pri 1 he bullied me and kicked me in my stomach at the foyer before sch starts. So ke lian, i still remember, then later on we got play together in upper pri. I will bring all of them come my house(old yishun house, now i stay at amk) play sega saturn, the sand playgrd (now become plastic liao)under my blk, go the big longang, accompany the guys catch spiders, then go mac(the one tat got playgrd inside one).

My blk downstairs got the traddional ice cream uncle every evening tat time, then we big grp wan to eat the ice cream but not enough money so we say share, in the end we pull out all coins and managed to haf 30cents, then we bought one 30cent cone and share among all... Ah, so loving. Tat uncle very nice one, u pay 10 cent give one scoop, 20cent 2 scoops. Not like now only $1 per cone, cannot negotiate. Then next to my blk got one malay family sell self-made "sembao", those ice packs, but tis one is huge version, only 20cents. Very cheap, those mama shop one thin thin one already 10cent. But got to go knock on ppl's door, me and jack every time go and buy one. Loved it when its green(again, my fav color), hate it when its white coz its barley flavor.

Anyway, i really haf lots of beautiful memories wif u all, it's the happiest part of my life, and ever since, unfortunately, i had never felt any happier. I noe u all may not remember tis, but jus wan u all to noe tat it meant alot to me. I noe after tis many yrs, things haf changed. And sometimes i thot to myself tat i shall jus keep things tis way and preserve the beautiful memory. But deep down in me, i really hope perhaps at least some of u felt the same way like me and hope to find all of u and the moments back.

I searched thru friendster(btw, can add me in frenster as well celes_seow@hotmail.com) for hrs and found some of u, including LiJun. Now moi name is Celestine, which means heavenly in french, hahaha. Can call me Celes in short too. Anyway i really miss ya ~~.. *sob sob, tears rolling down my chubby cheeks*

No comments: