Monday, February 28, 2005

Some Dumb Ppl Are Not Dumb, They Just Didnt Put In The Effort To Be Smarter

Funny, seems like most guys went to see my entries which haf hp as part of the title or something. Coz i received some comments and mails fr guys about those entries. Perhaps those titles r the only ones they r interested to see, other than those trying to knoe more about Shuzhen. Gals on the other hand commented more to my entries which i tok about my looks.

For those who wans to read up about her(No need to guess, yes u r included, Marcel):
Pls note tat, due to the fact tat i always digress(the rest shd haf known by now fr my loooooong entries), and i am not writing a composition here, so my contents not only evolves ard the title. E.g, read the My Pic entry, only the 1st 3 lines is about my pic, the rest is irrelevant.

So in other words, u may haf to check out most of the entries to read about her n her activities. Unless im specifically going to tok about her mainly, i will write her name as the title or something. If u r only interested to read only about her, n find stories about me boring, well, so be it. Jus dun let me noe. Tis is my blog, it will still be mainly about me.

If u r an avid reader, u will noe i dun like to repeat.

Just tis once to clear things up:

1) I blog about her coz i realised i am already doing tat initially, coz we meet up often, and we r close. She appeared in almost my every blog entry.

2) I wanted to document our friendship in my life journal.

3) I am not trying to sell or advertise about her. I write about her coz i wan to knoe how much i knoe about her. Some areas i didnt remember, and i check it out fr her, tis way, it benefits me as well.

4) Some memories we had, she doesnt remember anymore, so anythin tat popped out i can refresh her memory so tat she can laugh about our silly times.

5) Due to the fact some of my friends r readin n they knoe nuts about her, i didnt wan her name to be a stranger. So i intro my best friend's name to my world.

6) Those who r her friends but hardly knoe her, can at least benefit alittle fr my blog as well. Remember i wrote in one of my entry, it takes more to understand someone than to read my blog. Tis is jus a brief start. Coz some dun even knoe she dun like soft toys as gifts. Unless the soft toy is of a particular meaning to her.

I haf no reason to direct at any guys. Coz 1 truth is she doesnt wish to commit in relationships for the time being and also, so far i haf not found any guy gd enough for her as well. I do however feel tat someone she knoe is quite a nice person.

No, i wun match make or anythin, coz tat guy doesnt seem to online. If its meant to be, it will happen. If it doesnt, then no matter how many days of callin her, messagin her, puttin things outside her door, waiting at her workplace or downstairs at her BLK are not going to help.

Take my advice, take things one step at a time. Knoe her better 1st, dun rush into things.

U knoe wats the worst thing sensible girls(those lookin into long term relationships) hate? Tat is for guys who barely know them, tellin them the following when asked y in courtship:

- Coz u r pretty
(Hello? U mean u like me coz of my looks? So superficial, im sure we will break off next week, when u see another pretty gal)
- Coz i find tat u r the one for me
(U mean u noe me so well tat u can dertermine tat im the one for u? I barely even know ur surname!)
- Coz i find we get along quite well
(Everyone in the same frequency will get along initially, but things r not so simple n easy as time goes along)

Guys tat u've known for 1 mth or lesser, meeting up like maybe less than 3 times a week, tell u he like u, chances are he jus finds ur physical appearance not bad. Tis is the truth, coz he still barely knoes u.

Before i forget about tis,

Why people don't look like how they look like in pictures when they are in real life>>> Quoted...

Not targeted to anyone, jus didnt wan some to misunderstand.

First thing foremost, when i said they complimented my pic, i mentioned tat they said "Cute" but to me, cute is not a compliment. In case some think im a bitch who deceive ppl wif pics, i had mentioned everywhere i am fugly. Fugly = Fucking Ugly.

It was a msg to tell ppl tat i may look cute on the pic(as wat they said), but im not in real life. Coz im not a cute person generally. I only show some rare cute situations to closer ones. So, dun think im cute.

I did ask y i look different fr pic, not becoz i look pretty fr the pic, i mentioned in my next para in tat entry tat, somehow i look happier, and seemed like i enjoyin myself. But real life, i dun feel tat im tat, i dun even seem to smile tat way.

I also mentioned, Shuzhen said i do jus tat i dun haf mirror in front of me all the time. And i answered myself tat im more comfortable at home, n haf more time to pose as well. If u noticed, i told u i haf single eye lid. But home pics, one of my eyes will always haf a double eye lid. Dun ask me y, i didnt photoshop tat. I feel tat my eyes grow super small when im outside. Which i said about pics taken fr outside n at home, very different.

I might haf typed tat entry funny, but i assure u i wasnt in the laughin mood. Coz i find it ironic tat i dun feel as happy, cheery, smiley when im outside compared to when im at home or by myself. So it wasnt a entertaining topic if u can read btween the lines.

It doesnt take tat much effort, to fully understand something. For e.g, Shuzhen's a very busy person, but she still manages to find time to update herself wif my blog. To at least find out how i am when shes too busy to meet up wif me.

It all matters whether u got the "Xing"/heart to do it or not. If u dun, i advise u to dun even try. Coz half-heartedness can be picked up easily. And its not something nice for the other party to notice.

Worst still is, dun even try to impress. I hate tat and i can see right thru it.

Hate it when u noe u r doing something wrong, but u still do it, then try to impress some by apologisingly but when asked wat exactly r u apologising for, dun even noe the ans. Pls...

Tis is my 1st feeling "Bek Cek" entry since i started bloggin.

No comments: