Monday, February 21, 2005

Motorola A768i

Saw tis phone on TV ad. And i fell in love wif it. I like the handwriting recognition feature. So interesting, its damn cool. I like the black one, but think SG only got dark blue. Look very guyish, but nvm, its still not out yet, i'll wait to see the real stuff. Estimated to be $800 for 2 yr plan. Damn ex. But love it, how???

Think can trash samsung E800C aside, i like the samsung model for its appearance but the motorola model for its features. Cant decide. Buy for me??? Subsidise?? Pls?

Very ex for me, broke liao. But then, been thinkin about gettin one after my sis hugged her new phone and came back to shove it in my face jus now. She got SonyEricson S700i. Very cool phone too, excellent colors n display. Bought at retail $888, installment of $70 for 12 mths. Cool, i also wan to pay installments, but i no credit card. Haha. Nvm. But the phone's heavy, 137 g, big and bulky, very guyish too. Even gave the uncle-typed leather case tat u strap to ur belt, clearly its for GUYS! She got 2 free tickets to Alan Tham's concert also, haha.

Oh by the way, after i put up my latest pics(frenster/msn/blog), i received compliments. Haha, but mostly i heard cute(ugly but adorable, oh well, nvm). But sadly, like i always said i dun like like tat, in real life. But Shuzhen said about the same, jus tat i dun haf a mirror in front of me always only... Haha

I always look like im happy or cute or enjoyin myself when i take my pics at home. But when others take my pics outside, i will always look fierce, ugly, unhappy. Haha, duno y, tats y i said i look different in real life. Maybe its tat im more comfortable at home like wat she said and also i got more time to pose and smile. Haha, maybe bah...

Applied for some temp admin jobs jus now, hoping to get replies soon. Im thinkin of trying to work at petshops, to train myself take care of my future shitzu, too. Wat u think? Heh... But Mingsheng workin at one petshop part time for $3.50 per hr!!! So little how to survive? At least also min $5.50 mah... Though i was hoping for $6 and above. Sigh... How? Tis few days i wait for replies 1st... Then i mus walk in enrol my part time studies also... Hope everythin will go smoother for myself... ")

After i wake up i'll blog about her personality, somethin i owe few days ago, alright, its 4.35am now, i go sleep le. Catch me later...

Current Balance : 4,310,150 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 689,850 NP

No comments: