Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tok About Being Lucky...

I got one fren, her mum striked 4D 1st n 3rd prize last wed. Then after tat, think weekend, my step sis's mother in law striked 4D, then after tat her husband striked 4D, then followed by my step sis. Wahahaha, y all so heng one??? In tat family, only left my doggie, Bondie haven strike yet.

Then how cum i never kena anythin for my motorola A768i leh??? Haha...

Then very funny one, yest night me and my sis tokin about my doggie. Initially when we bought him, we kept him at my house for few days before taking over to step sis's place. So i took some movie clips wif my digi cam of the pub. So cute, then we relished the memories n his cuteness by watchinig the clips again. Coz somehow he looked n behaved very different now.

Then today, coz my sis bought the SonyE hp right, got free abalone "Yu Sheng" but mus go collect today. So her bf went to collect it then stayed for dinner. My mum cooked soup for him. Then we "lao" the "Yu Sheng" lor, but then abalone one i dun like, i wan fish one. Coz i ate abalone during CNY steamboat liao. But overall the vege very nice, so i ate it also.

Then meanwhile my step sis called and said she'll bring Bondie over coz her husband going to play tennis at Bishan, nearby. So coincidental, yest night tokin about Bondie only, today see him.

When she reached, she bought "Yu Sheng"!!! Fish one!!! Hahaha, wa, really heng heng ah, i shd haf said i wan the motorola phone jus now, then my sis will bring the phone over for my early bday gift, hahaha. But then the fish is the cl one, i like salmon, but i didnt specify during my complain earlier, i only mentioned i like fish one, dun like abalone. Nvm lah, can make do.

She bought extra large serving somemore, coz she thot my sis and her bf ard. Of coz she didnt realised we jus had our "Yu Sheng" too. Extra crackers, extra fishes. Happy happy. I like to eat "Yu Sheng" but i seldom got chance to eat coz i dun go out during CNY. Then everyone in the house had it except me, but today, i got to eat it twice!!!

Yeah, 1st time in my life i eat "Yu Sheng" till i very full ah. Now belly still bloated. Heh... My bondie also very cute, he seemed extra happy today at our place, kissed me so many times, looked at me very differently, too. Happy Happy Happy, man zu man zu man zu...

No comments: