Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sleepy Evening

Gosh, im so sleepy. No, i cant take a nap. I mus force myself to stay awake till tonight to get used to the new Bio clock.

I had decided not to get the Samsung E800C, saw many bad reviews about it. Besides, i realised my current T500 is alot more stable n much more prettier. So now left my motorola A768i, hope it doesnt disappoint me in real life.

My sis is having her interview at Suntec at 4pm, shd be on her way home now. The agent called her at 2pm, and the interview is at 4pm, tok about efficiency. Its an admin job, hope she gets it.

I didnt do my cross-stitch, lazy n sleepy, heh. Tmr i will. I promise! Ha.

After spendin a mth to prepare Shuzhen's bday celebration, i haf a sudden sense of loss after it had ended, nothin to look forward to anymore. I guess its normal. I jus need to move on. Time to get serious into business. =)

But sad thing is i didnt feel any sense of satisfaction, weird. (btw, my DELETE key is workin magically again) Perhaps maybe i didnt enjoy the celebration myself, it was more like helpin out or like doin the favour for someone... thus i only feel drained after it had ended. Perhaps perhaps. Strange, i shdnt feel tis way, its bad. But i chose to be honest. :P

However, i do wonder wat will it be like, to have something according to my own interests n preferences. My own celebration, party, no need to bother about wat others feel or think. But i guess it will be lonely. Coz i dun think majority of ppl like wat i like. Hmm, interesting...

Dun think i'll blog later coz i'll be watching American Idol. After tat, i'll make sure i'll go to sleep, haha. Tmr i'll blog about some interesting stories about myself. Im very cheery today, great! Tataz...

Current Balance : 4,322,758 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 677,242 NP

No comments: