Sunday, February 20, 2005

Shuzhen's 21st Birthday Celebration Part 2

I woke up at 621am SHOCKINGLY coz my sis smsed me saying tat shes coming back early, today. But im was so damn tired so i didnt reply. I couldnt really sleep after tat. 7+am, i woke, and heard my sis knocked on the house door. She came back. Then how? I also duno, i pretended to sleep. Her bf came also.

She asked my mum who was here. My mum said Shuzhen, she said, "Huh? then how?". My mum said nvm lah. She shd haf known mah, i told her liao. I pretended to sleep. She came in and was surprised, then my mum explained i was celebrating birthday last night. Then my sis began to rattle and complained about her trip loudly. She came back coz it was damn hot and boring, so she left her frenz and came back. She took a Chao Yuan coach fr penang for jus 45 ringit, cheap like paper.

I couldnt sleep back coz she was so noisy. From then, things totally dun go my way anymore. So i woke up lor, sat outside and stone, i told Shuzhen to sleep on my mattress instead. Nothin to do, i decided to watch LOTR, Return of the King, haha, 3 hrs mah, very gd to kill time. Then later, she and her bf went in to sleep. I was so so tired. Then 11+am, i went in see Shuzhen awake liao or not, yup, shes up. I asked if she slept enough, she said ok, but on off on off. Then she woke up and took a bath while my mum cook fried bee hoon for our lunch.

Yucks, i very long never eat proper lunch, so early somemore, i forced the food down and nearly puked. While i see Shuzhen eating happily, coz she said shes very hungry. Then jus nice, show ended and we left for the ktv. Met up wif Zhimin, Kenneth didnt join us for ktv in the end, he waited for us outside. Ended our ktv at 645pm.

So i went to collect the cake and we went in Seoul Garden at 7pm and waited for the rest to come. Funny, Wee Ni and Hanlong(Both Amkss Classmates), msged her and told her tat they bought her something, asked her when can meet to hand it over tat day. Wasnt planned even though they used to be close frenz. So she asked them to join us for dinner coz also Seow Wei last min backed out.

So now become 8 person liao. Looked like Anderson JC outing. By 745pm, 7 turned up. Left Mingsheng who is still workin at the pet shop, coz he wanted to buy a dog at discounted rate, so funny. Then 9+, we waited till Mingsheng finished eating, and then cut the cake, took few pics. The cake was delicious, choc moose, my fav. Choose from Emicakes' Happy face range, one tat looked like her, cute. All said cake is nice and im happy. Though most of them dunno i chose one. I also made her lick the cream and forced her eat alot alot of cream. Hahahah.

Coz i made reservation for large grp, so nice, they brought the bill to me. Felt gd.

After tat, we got nothin to do, sat outside to tok. But coz we come fr mixture grp and duno each other, so we sat there and stared at each other, making some efforts to tok but often ended quickly. Then 10.30pm, they closing and so we decided to head home.

Then comes to the funny part, we all stay in the north, then only me walk home. So the rest can either take bus or mrt at amk. Then Mingsheng said will walk me home then he will go over to YCK Mrt take bus(i lived opp Anderson JC, so very near YCK). Then ended up, everyone decided to walk wif me, too.

Haha, at 1st 1 person, now whole grp, so funny. Then at the junction to my house, only Kenneth and me need to cross the road, so they waited to see us cross the road before continuing. Kenneth walked me home, 4th time liao, all 4 times indirectly see me home one, funny.

Then it ended the whole day. =) Next day, she went to tuition(YCK), then sch for lessons, then Causeway's Jack's PLace for dinner wif family and relatives. Then they went to her aunt place(which is nearby), and played cards. Returned home late.

She's very happy. Had lots of gifts and ppl wishing her(even those tat she didnt mention to), so shes very appreciative. =) All ended on a gd note for her. Im happy for her as well.

Current Balance : 4,259,477 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 740,523 NP

No comments: