Thursday, February 17, 2005

Shuzhen's 1st Step Into Moi Life

Alrightz here goes. I will use tis blog site to document our journey of friendship as well. But before tat, i shall do a introduction about her. Introduction about myself? i may blog it some other times. I wan to tok about her today also coz her 21st bday is tmr.

Its really heart-warming looking back and seeing the things we had gone thru to reach tis day.

I remember when i was in secondary 2, there was tis gal(whose name i shall not disclose, so as to save her reputation since now ppl feel tat shes an angel), who threatened me. Everyone, including teachers, knew we were close frenz then. So tis "Ah Lian", duno y, hated me(maybe coz i was attached to someone who she liked then), tried to steal "my only fren", Shuzhen.

So every recess or something, she would come and pull Shuzhen away and they will eat together. Well, since i dun mix wif her, i jus let them be. Im ok wif it, i was eating wif another gal at tat time, too. And since they stay ard the same area, there was one period of time, when they go sch and go home together. So i stopped joining Shuzhen. But it was jus a very short period of time, later i'll tell u y.

Until, one recess period, she came over and said

Ah Lian: Eh! You be cautious of me, Im going to snatch Shuzhen away from u. Jus wait and see!(translated fr Ah Lian language)

The original version is below, for those who understand mandarin.
- Ma de, ni gei wo xiao xing yi dian wo gen ni jiang. Wo hui ba Shu Zhen chong ni shou zhong qiang zhou. Ni deng ze kan!

Then she walked away.

Haha, i didnt even rebutt back, coz one thing it was so sudden and i was shocked at such childish acts. To me it was lame and stupid, and i cannot comprehend wat she wans. I wanted to tell her, "Sure, go ahead, it up to her in the end, if end up, u 2 become gd frenz, gd for u, but u dun deserve it. And u noe something, i dun even care. Coz i cant be bothered wif u!". But noeing myself, i didnt say all those of coz. Haha.

The lian very funny one leh, there was once i saw her on the streets, and coz she everytime "diao" me, so i cant be bothered and didnt look at her. Then next day in sch, she came over and tell me, "Eh, next time u see me, dun need so scared one!". Haha, wat the??? Saved her the embarassment, i didnt say anythin again, coz im too sick to rebutt lame ppl. Coz they will never get it.

I didnt tell Shuzhen about the snatching incident until few yrs back when she was in jc. Haha, she laughed and told me she cant even remember being wif her. Haha. Then she said, tat gal was so immature. The reason they didnt last long is coz i really couldnt be bothered and i continued spending time wif another gal whom i was closer wif then.

I believed puttin in so much efforts but not affecting me abit, she finally gave up, haha, i didnt even noe when she gave up coz i didnt bother. Not tat Shuzhen's not a gd fren to be wif for her, its jus Shuzhen is not a Ah Lian, Lians cannot mix wif studious ppl one. Not meant to be, haha.

Tell u how me and Shuzhen got to noe each other(as in closer) the 1st day.

I had been wif a few individuals before finally getting closer wif her, and then eventually become gd frenz. I remembered got Siew Lian, Tay Ning(but she cant remember anythin, though i went to her place everyday for some time), Pei Zhen, Xinxian, these r as far as i remember.

Btw, Peizhen is a very smart gal, matured also, tats y we clicked. We shared some things in common, but certains things we cant work out, so in the end ended up as jus classmates. I remembered she had a wish and wanted to prove herself to be Top in class. She fulfilled it during sec 3 i think. And i was happy 4 her.

Those close to me one, i will bring them to the field where we tok and i'll compete wif them over the fitness obstacles. So one day before sch, while me and Pei Zhen were at the field, sitting at the stone table. Shu Zhen came over. And she asked if she can join us. I said sure of coz. Then i took out my phone book(i got the habit of taking down numbers and birth dates wif new ppl), and asked for her number and bday.

Then she saw my phonebook, my phonebook got 8 different colored hearts, and i think a few dropped out. Coz i didnt paste them on anyway, i jus placed them there only. Self made wif smearing of water color powder. She said its very nice and asked me how i made them. I didnt share the secret then. And then so we played together, until gradually, become me and her only.

And there it goes, the beginning journey of our beloved friendship. I taught her to sing some old songs. Coz i was into late 80s, early 90s Cl pop. 1st song i taught her was Jeff Chang n Liu Jia Ling's You Yi Dian Dong Xing. I taught her the lyrics verbally. So can imagine how long it takes. Last i remembered is Wan Fang's Fang Zu, but tat song till today shes not very familiar, somehow she cant get the lyrics at certain parts, she said it was confusing, and sometimes, i was confused by her till i got mixed up too. Haha.

I 1st taught her the song while we were walking towards my fav place. I was singing then she said it was a nice song(not my singin nice, nice song) and wanted to learn. So i taught her but tis one is super hard to teach, compared to You Yi Dian Dong Xing. I even taught her while we were in the hall for assembly during silent reading, i got to keep turning ard to tell her, n she will sing silently. Damn frustratin. But dun laugh, tat time no computer, so cannot get lyrics unless u got cd, and the only way to hear it is to wait for radio to broadcast and record it into casette, i dun even haf tat song tat time, coz it was a old song.

OK, i continue on next entry.

No comments: