Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Stupid Me!

Im going to blog some unhappy things later. But before tat, i start some lighter things 1st.

My illness? Yeah, flu is better, less sneezing, but still blocked 50%. Unfortunately, i had very bad dry coughs last night. Headaches had reduced to mild state. So its bearable now. I tried to sing(now still while im bloggin), but sounded horrible. Ok, think i will keep quiet during the ktv on fri as much as i can.

Silly me, i wrapped her gift for whole 6 hrs!!! Can u believe tat? Its either im too sick or too stupid. Initially, i had an idea but i failed miserably after trying for 2 hrs. 1st hr plus is to prepare the gifts and write cards, stuffs like tat. Then after tat, is to proceed wif my idea. But im a stubborn lioness(me leo btw), i didnt wan to give up so i try and try and in the end after hrs, i realised, its either done extreme miserably, or give up. So i finally gave in. It cannot be done.

So i sat there, with the whole mess. And tried to force my sicked brain to generate more ideas. Then i sat there staring at the mess for whole 15mins, i looked around the room for inspirations, and then, ah huh! I saw something, and it triggered my creative juice(dun ask me wat, canot say yet).

So i tried again on the new idea, and after some refining, finally, things are coming in one piece. But its damn ugly to my standards, no choice, my materials werent bought to materialise tis new concept, i jus haf to make do coz i really wan to get it done yest night. But its still ok lah, jus tat not the usual packaging i do. I do feel quite pity though for the 1st idea, coz ended up i threw those stuffs away, sad...

Paiseh, very paiseh to her. After she open and see on fri, i intend to throw the packaging and put the stuffs in a bag for her. I do feel bad, coz im the kind who treasure gifts even the packaging. Till today, i still keep the cards, ribbons, strings, bags, wrappers u noe(the nice ones of coz). But shes not as crazy as me, so its ok.

Then after tat, while i was doing masque treatment, i went online. Saw a job ad from CreativeAsia where James, WeiQiang and Charlene is there. Gabriel also, but i duno is it the same Gabriel. But im closer to WeiQiang(my ex colleague) and Charlene(my poly classmate, who acted in our winnning clip, laughter, too). WeiQiang got ask me work there be4, but coz i was wif the singnet job, i didnt lor. Duno how are they liao, shall msg them during the weekend. I applied for the job, see if they'll call me bah.

I didnt sleep well after tat, kept dreaming about them. Maybe coz i miss them bah. Also, i finally received a friendster msg from my pri sch fren, Jack(found him in friendster last wk). Very happy, was so excited i couldnt sleep. I thot he had forgotten, thus didnt reply me but i guess hes bz, since now hes in NS. Im always very happy contacting pri sch frenz. I haf so many things to tell them and catch up after so many yrs(about 10 yrs le).

And i really appreciate it if they feel the same way, too. But it seldom happen, most would haf forgotten, or some will say last time is last time, different liao. True, however, nothing is impossible, its always possible to pick up the old pieces, it only depends on whether both parties wish to put in the effort or not. It all boils down to whether u wan or not. Got "heart" or not.

Especially when were once acquainted during pri sch times. We were so young and many of us do not really noe how to keep frenships unless u go to the next sec sch together and learn together. I still remember all the events tat happened during pri sch years. Ha, i'll tok about them when i go gatherings but usually none of them remember, so they find it amusing. Though i laugh wif them, sometimes i feel sad at tat, too. =)

OK, too solemn liao, back to the present. I usually get very emotional when i tok about my pri sch days and those of tat i spent staying at Yishun 400+ and my fav place. Think i jus miss them too much, and therefore im holding on to them too tightly. Sometimes i get hurt also knowin tat they dun feel the same way liao. So thus sometimes i tell myself to let it go, if not i may never be really happy since my happiest days were then. Maybe, but i cant do it, a part of me deep inside really wishes to go back till then. Coz those memories were the ones tat keep me alive, happy and moving on.

Okok, back back. Haha.

I left 3 weeks of sat recruits on my table, never touch them. Too lazy... Haha. Told u im lazy. So i brought them into my room, and i swear i'll force myself read them later. Lots of things to do tonight. I asked Seow Wei along for Shuzhen's dinner jus now. But she haven really confirm, and so is Mingsheng. So its either 5 or 7 person.

Oh i had decided not to buy the wallet in my wishlist, coz since now on fri we not going orchard liao. Wanted to buy it on fri since we r there anyway, but since changed liao, i decided to save money and forgo the idea. So its minus one. Gd gd.

Later i'll read the papers, search for more jobs. And then clean and tidy my room since she's coming over tmr. Swept and mopped the floor liao, now left some wipping and tidying and cleaning my toilet. Always do it on sun, but since she's coming, then i do it tonight. And cleaning myself also, haven bath today. Then later in the night, i'll paint my nails! Yeah, so tat can paint hers tmr, no need rush.

Tis is the 1st time fpr the past 8 yrs, tat she's sleeping over. Hah, coz i dun haf a house of our own after sec 1, so not convenient. Thus, im so excited. There was once though, after sch she came my place(rented room) to chat in the noon, but both of us had fallen asleep after awhile. My room always haf the sleepin effect, duno y. Then i woke up and realised she's gone. She went home liao. Haha. Tat was the 1st time she saw me sleepin, coz im an extreme light sleeper and i dun sleep easily. Guess i didnt wake up coz i was extremly comfortable wif her bah.

Then she told me tat she had never seen me lookin so peaceful be4(coz i was constantly being troubled). I said to myself, "Gd lor, i hope at least im happy when im asleep."

I had decided not to blog about the unhappy things le, coz i got over it after bloggin these. Tats gd, i feel better.

No comments: