Friday, February 11, 2005

Me, Myself, Face

U noe ah, ive got the worst complexion among my frenz, haha... Then after i cut my stupid fringe i realised the older i get the fuglier i get. Sigh... Now, no minimal make-up cannot go out, if not i'll be caught for flashing unsightly images to public. Haha.

But thanks to my bodyshop concealer, now i can jus leave house wif jus concealer and lip gloss... sometimes wif light eye liner also, coz i single eyelid, always advised to put. Single eyelid ppl either look unfrendly n "dao", if not lazy and dopey sleepy. Im the former, so older ppl always tell me to draw for better "ren yuan" which i always wonder y i dun haf though im a nice person, hahahaha. But i lazy to draw, then hack, haha, now more cautious liao, finally. But not my priority.

Just now my mum very funny, she came over and look at my face. She said.

mum: your face recover liao ah?

me: no lah, i put make up.

mum(give me the "wat the crap" look and walk off)

Haha, she dun believe me wor... so funny. But means gd also lah, natural mah... But i seriously didn't expect tat. Then earlier shuzhen came over to "bai nian", she see me and said "ok wat, different look, u look younger"(refering to my stupid fringe) Younger!!! tats the word, haha. But maybe she trying to be nice la. Coz i had been kping over msn how fugly i look and she told me ownself is worst critic, so real life shd be not bad... Haha, but i dun agree, i do noe alot of ppl always say they very gd looking one leh.. haha