Saturday, February 19, 2005

My Neopets!

I had been playing neopets everyday for the past scary 42 mths. Coz i only haf ONE reason, i wan to haf 5 mil in the acc. I am 4/5 of a mil away. I wan to be the richest person in neopia. I intend to reach tis goal in 2 mths time.

I haf 4 cute happy pets now. I had stocked up thousands of different food in my safety deposit box. And now i haf decided to sell all of them to reach my goal sooner. Coz i realised as long as i keep playing, my pets will never starve to death, they haf ample amt of food to eat.

Yeah, i noe its stupid and u'll ask me to grow up. Haha, but i dun care, i jus wan to haf 5 mil. I will now at the bottom of my every daily entry, show my neopet acc balance and how much more to 5 mil, to update myself.

In fact, i am damn sick of playing the games, i had played them over and over. But i still force myself to do it everyday, even when i was studying or workin. Haha, yeah, im crazy. 5 Million!

Current Balance : 4,181,432 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 818,568 NP

No comments: