Thursday, February 24, 2005

Rainy Weather

Oooooo... I love cloudy days.

Been freakin hot these few days. I didnt even dare to step out of my house, im already sweatin inside even though i haf fans facing me all the time. It rained for awhile jus now, but sadly it was only for awhile.

Oh, heaven, pls give our beloved plants n animals more water, they need it. (ps: dun let my fav place run out of water as well, it will look atrocious)

I like to stay at home when its raining, lookin, hearin, smellin the rain, wif strong fans blowing my face n hair, listening to sentimental songs... Awww, makes me cry... Coz i usually get very emotional at times like these...

Ah, i forgot to mention i watched Black Hawk Down on TV, Ch 5, last sun. Haha, i sort of forced myself to watch it, coz i watched it be4 n i didnt like the show. But then, amazingly, tis time, the show caught my attention immediately after only 8 mins after it started.

Wow, its not bad watching it again tis time. I was totally engrossed, i even went to sit closer to the TV, coz i couldnt hear the dialogues. Though i cld still see the flaws of the story, but then i didnt care tis time. My eyes were glued, n i didnt even bother to tok to my sis when she came back halfway. But abit disappointin, so many scenes were cut.

She asked me y was i so engrossed, haha, coz i was making sounds like, "Oh no", "Ouch", "Gosh", "Ahhhh". Sounds comical ah, but its not when u r watchin a depressingly war film, showing some form of bad humanity. Felt rather sad after watchin it.

Black Hawk Down was released at a poor timin then. Coz i remembered, war movies were a hit tat yr, and wif tough competitions, BHD didnt make it thru.

I remembered the last dialogue paragraph of the show, which is the whole meaning of the show anyway.

(Edited to my own words, coz i cannot remember the exact words n i only wan to emphasize on the impt part)

- When i was leaving at the dock, someone asked me, "Why do u go and fight other ppl's war? U wan to be a hero?" I didnt ans then. But now, if he ask me again, i will tell him, "No... Nobody wans to be a hero. Situations create heros..."

Wa, as im typing, my hair stood. Felt it. Hmm. Oh, i realised 2 days ago, after yrs of using the com, i had one vein poppin out on my left hand, near the index finger knuckle, clearly due to typin. Yes, im a left hander, but i type wif both hands, but think naturally my left hand works harder.

Hmm, been quite surprised tat strangers had been emailin me or addin me in msn from readin my blog. I didnt knoe ppl actually bothers to. =)

I went ard to see some blogs, and i really wondered, y everyone is doing the same thing over almost every post entry. In general, majority of blogs i saw were simply "COMPLAINS"... Aiyo, complain about colleagues, family, frenz, strangers, about tis about tat, but mainly about ppl.

I knoe sometimes i do complain n scold ppl as well, but not in my every entry. I write mainly incidents n added wif my own person opinions about certain matters. Even if i wrote tat i cant click wif someone, most of the time i would be more self-reflectin than personal attacks. Eg, instead of saying, shes a bitch, hes an asshole, i would haf blog, i think i jus cant click wif certain category of ppl. I dun fit into their conversations.

How would u think if u read my blog tis way,

Mon: Shuzhen is Atrocious
Tues: Mum is so Naggy
Wed: Sis is so bitchy n rude
Thurs: Workin is so sian n unfair
Fri: Ah Lian Tat i saw when i was at Seoul Garden
Sat: Fucked-Up Job Agents who didnt get me any jobs
Sun: Terrible Singnet for the Server Down Again

I believe most understand the quote, "Small minds discuss people" right?

I give u one gd example i saw today. I was reading Xiaxue's blog comments, and fr a link realised someone called JingXuan, or somethin like tat, bombarded her again. It was stupid, ppl like to tok bad about Xiaxue n i seriously dun understand y.

I do enjoy readin her blogs. She's very expressive about her views, which i like. I love ppl who daringly express themselves. U may wan to tell me, well, its jus on the net. Not in real life wat, but pls, many ppl r lookin, if so, ppl wouldnt haf replied if tis is so private. Even myself haf to admit tat i, too, haf reserved some thots as well in my blog, fearing certain ppl would haf chanced upon it.

Look at JingXuan's blog, from top till bottom, its all about complains, complains, about her sch, girls she dun like, those tat she dun even noe but hearsay only can complain them and label them as ultimate disasters liao. Clearly u shd understand y she complained about Xiaxue, and the "makeup" girls.

Well since she is so superficial, to judge ppl thru hearsays. I shall draw one conclusion as well. Apparently, fr her blog, shes jus jealous. Coz ppl she complained about seemed to be typical "popular" girls. And apparently, i assumed shes not. Haha, believe me, if she sees tis, she'll start bombardin me as well. And blog war will start.

Shes young i knoe, but ignorance is not an excuse to insult others.

Back to toking about Xiaxue, even if sometimes i dun entirely agree wif her, e.g She mentioned some negative things about our NYP Animation clips featured on TV Mobile(even though it wasnt my clip she was referin to, but happened to be one of the top student's, haha). But I still enjoy readin her pt of view. Its fresh fr an audience anyway n shd be given some thot as well. We shd all learn to accept critisms, but unfortunately, youngers especially, cant.

Dun jus bite on one line u see u dun like, neglectin the whole story n then bombard back. Guess tats how complains came about. When u dun agree wif someone, u dun haf to force the person to agree wif u. Share wif each other. Tis is all part of Intelligent Banter anyway. Its interesting i tell u, if u can do it.

About one yr ago, i had one award winning clip published on the net, but i saw comments on the net saying, i wasted my parents money lah(though my parents didnt pay for my fees), it was stupid lah, lousy, like shit, shd quit sch, watever. Haha, one thing, they didnt realised we won award, and they also didnt bother to read the descriptions of the clip. It was an experimental clip, its not meant to be completed or gd or watever. We were tryin to use one technic called rotoscopin which nobody in my sch had used be4.

I only sat back and laughed at their ignorance. But if one of them actually told me how the ending could haf been made better, how the drawings could be done better, how colors would haf helped, i would haf greatly appreciate the person for constructive, useful feedbacks. But of coz, neither any of them said anythin similar.

I mean come on lah, i knoe especially Singaporeans, we dun see eye to eye wif many things, me included, but theres no need to complain about them everyday right? When things get so common, it shdnt be a complain anymore wat, n shd be brushed aside, u shd see more of other things instead.

Current Balance : 4,333,461 NP
Amt left to reach 5 Million: 666,539 NP

No comments: